Net Support Servicesno product fulfilled

Invoice Number : 308240
Number of Items : 1
Total Order Amount : $ 57.90

1 * ... $ 49.95
Have your orders shipped in manufacturer-sealed packages from a licensed pharmacy in Mexico and save. A prior prescription is not needed to proceed. Private and confidential service.
(1) Service Requested For: : Vicodin 5-500mg, Tablets (One bottle/90 tablets)

---------------------------------------------

Total items: ( 1 )
Sub Total ... $ 49.95
Tax ... $ 00.00
Shipping ... $ 7.95
Final Total ... $ 57.90

-- www.VicodinFromMexico.com

Have not received the product, but the payment wa received and they have deposited it. I have checked it with my bank. I have been e-mailing them and faxing them - to no avail. Not one response. How do I get my money back???
Margarita

• Vs
    vspoils Jul 19, 2011

Same as everyone else. No delivery after 3 months. RIPPED OFF! Lesson learned, thanks ###!

• Li
    lisa99 Mar 31, 2011

i also was scamed. sent moneyorder over month ago and still no pills...

bern1216 Mar 16, 2011

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE AT ALL HAS EVER RECEIVED ORDER FROM NSS??? I HAVE PARKINSONS & A NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION AND HAVE NEVER TRIED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. I'M A SINGLE MOM ON DISABILITY (YES FIXED INCOME). HOW DOES ONE COMPLAIN WHEN ORDERING A MEDICATION??? (I DO HAVE ACTUAL SCRIPT, BUT WITH NO INSURANCE - THIS WAS CHEAPER IN THIS CASE). I"VE READ THAT IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE EVER CAME THRU FOR ANYONE. PLEASE - I AM IN A DESPERATE STATE TRYING TO AVOID DBS (BRAIN SURGERY). ANY EXPIERENCE WOULD HELP!!!

• Ko
    Koniption Jan 29, 2011

I filed a complaint with the fraud department of my bank. They are going to reimburse me for the money. It doesn't matter what you ordered or why, all that matters is that they are taking your money and not giving you the product that you paid for. File a complaint with your bank if you used a check. In my case I had faxed a check to them and the fax number is on the check along with the invoice number. I also wrote them and complained. At least the bank is putting the money back into my account.
    Their mailing address is
    Net Support Services
    8345 NW St #2878
    Miami, FL [protected]

• Ko
    Koniption Jan 29, 2011

I wish that I would have researched Net Support Services before faxing them a check for $104.95. They cashed the check, but never sent the product. I guess I got taken and there is nothing that can be done to them.

• Mr
    Mr. Gorilla Jan 16, 2011

I sent a money order to the previous business and i did not recieve any of my mediciations. I was wondering how do i get my money back. If possible contact me at [protected] and ask for Violet Hanners.

beejo11 Jul 26, 2010

[URL]http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/net-support-services-inc/26632990.aspx[/URL]

beejo11 Jul 25, 2010

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/net-support-services-inc/26632990.aspx Pretty sure this is the person responsible.

beejo11 Jul 25, 2010

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/net-support-services-inc/26632990.aspx go there. that is the person responsible!

• Na
    Name Taken Jul 01, 2010

After discovering the fraud, I put a stop payment on my check. They then used an unauthorized electronic funds transfer with the check number but for a different amount. Because the amounts were different, the bank never caught it. There's nothing stopping them from doing it again with another check number. I have closed the account and you should probably close yours too!

notasuckah Mar 28, 2010

It sucks that you people fell victim to these heartless [censored]es that take advantage of people with legitimate needs for medication, but that website had red flags galore. First, only accept checks and money orders. No credit cards, so there's no way to do a charge back. Second of all, there was no way to contact them (on the site I almost fell for). No phone numbers or email. Most of you should know there's no way to get narcotic pain medication into the US without a prescription. This was too good to be true.

• Ya
    yasminhsmommy Feb 16, 2010

same here. i purchased 2 bottles of the 5s and never heard anything. i didnt even get the medical report.
    has anyone found a website that doesnt steal your money and that does send you what you pay for? i dont have a prescription, i dont have insurance rite now and i need them to deal with the pain in my mouth due to bad teeth... can anyone help me out?
    [email protected]
    if you can help, that would be so very great. im in so much pain and i dont know who to talk to or where to go...

• Th
    thedirtyone Jan 18, 2010

i am very glad i researched the payee, cause they are exploiting the people who have no insurance or their insurance does not cover the product. i was about to order vicodin i have a valid prescription so no dea troubles. i feel sorry for all of you who got ripped but you saved my ### from being a victim and to that i say thanks.
    so has anyone found a legit place to order from?

• Bi
    bigestg Jan 03, 2010

they dont sling their ocs like the dudes i know

• Bx
    bxnyemt Dec 15, 2009

I was also ripped off by them for $107.00. Got the same form to be returned to China, but this was after 4 e-mails asking about the order. Unfortunately, we made the order, knowing full well that we may get scammed. Too bad I did not look up this company first before I placed the order.

It is too bad that we have no recourse to get our money back.

• Sc
    Screwed over in Texas Oct 20, 2009

I have also been ripped off by these jerks. I have sent 3 emails & gotten no response from them at all. I got some medical information form to send to CHINA (of all places) & I still haven't heard anything further. I placed the order on September 1, 2009 & it is now October 20, 2009...nothing yet!

Even if we wanted to lodge a complaint against these scammers who would we contact? I doubt that they care if a complaint is lodged with the BBB.

This sucks!

JennBlankenburg Sep 30, 2009

I placed an order on-line for a product, faxed a copy of the check as requested, and mailed the original. I never received what paid for and there is no contact information listed as to call for service. I am filing a complaint why my bank! What a bunch of pig.

jeanne106910 Jul 20, 2009

they are i saw that web site its them their selling oxy on that on. buy it all goes to the same florida address and again no product. i am very pist

jeanne106910 Jul 20, 2009

this means they got my money in march and i have been screwed by them since

jeanne106910 Jul 20, 2009

i ordered n march still nothin in late april i received a patient quest to fill and remai but this time it went to china. still i have not recvd any product or refund

• Gc
    G. Christy Jul 15, 2009

PS: this is the same company I believe, that goes by OxycontinRX.com...same deal, just $59.99...and no one apparently has received any Oxycontin, either

• Gc
    G. Christy Jul 15, 2009

Yes, afraid you are just out the money, hon. Very sorry this happened to you, and as the last poster said, you have no recourse without getting yourself in trouble.

But I don't know why no government agency is putting a stop to these rip-off artists (I see it has happened to a lot of other people too; not just you)

Hope these people rot in hell for taking advantage of people who are in chronic pain and can't afford the outrageous price Purdue Pharmaceuticals charges for their medicine. (which is the only thing that works well for some folks).

For that matter, Purdue can rot in hell, as well.

G. Christy

jean Apr 25, 2009

has anybody received there shippment

• Ri
    ripped off Apr 04, 2009

i was also ripped off from them they also have my information and i never recieved anything and i also got a medical form and filled it out and i tried to fax them back to get them to call me or email me and they ignore you.

• Su
    Sue Apr 02, 2009

Thank you for the "heads up" regarding this company. I did a reverse search using the address and it appears that it is an apartment building; however, the number on the invoice is not listed in the directory. If I can find out any more information, I will post it here. Because of my apprehension, and the low cost of the medication, I replied to the order summary expressing my concern about the legitimacy of this company. I have not received a reply of any sort. Unfortunately, there is no recourse other than checking the back of the deposited check to see whose name is on it and maybe lodge a criminal complaint. But, be aware that ordering what they're offering is illegal online, so you may be the subject of an investigation. I hope this helped anyone.
    Sue

• Cd
    cdp Mar 31, 2009

This data is provided by Sky-IP.com
    ; for information purposes, and to assist persons obtaining information
    ; about or related to domain name registration records.
    ; Sky-IP.com does not guarantee its accuracy.
    ; By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data
    ; only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will
    ; use this data to
    ; 1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
    ; unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via E-mail
    ; (spam); or
    ; 2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply
    ; to this WHOIS server.
    ; These terms may be changed without prior notice.
    ; By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

DOMAIN: oxycontinrx.com

nameserver: ns1.cybercastco.com
    nameserver: ns2.cybercastco.com
    ; --
    ; --
    ; Please register your domains at http://www.sky-ip.com

• Fo
    Forrest Gamby Mar 02, 2009

I got ripped-off too, $57.90. I suspect most all of it goes unreported since it involves prescription drugs from another country. Who really wants to file a complaint with the Feds even though a prescription was (supposedly) obtained from a real doctor? Not me and the scammers know it, I took a gamble it was legit and lost...

• Fo
    forbidden Feb 23, 2009

I was a victim too of this company.
    Got a medical form and filled it out and never heard back.
    We should all make a complaint to BBB or FTC.

• Ha
    hawian Jan 29, 2009

I to have been ripped off

Magdalene Oct 29, 2008

They cashed my check, sent me a medical history form, which I sent back, but they never sent the product.

They ripped me off, and now they have my info!