Net SmartzScammed me and took my money

H

I turned to NetSmartz.net to restore my online reputation and they said they could help if I pay them $5, 000 per month for 3 months. They said they could delete those links but I still see them in Google or Yahoo. Net Smartz don’t do anything to help you. They just take your money and tell you to wait for the results for a couple of weeks. I waited for 5 months and nothing happened. Now they won’t even return my calls or my money. I’ve been ripped off by Net Smartz, be sure you don’t make the same mistake I did.