Neighborhood Solutions Inc.Unauthorized charges

S

As with others, I was debited $47 from my checking account without my approval or knowledge following an order for training materials for the cost of shipping alone, $1.99. The debit took place long after the initial order and I had to do some serious research to find out who had created the debit and why it happened. I realized the fraud and took some steps to follow up on it through my bank and other sources.

The problem I have now is I just received a check from Neighborhood Solutions, Inc. for $94, twice the amount of the fraud. Based on past experience with this organization, I'm hesitant to cash it, not knowing what the repercussions might be. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices