Neighborhood Solutions Inc.Unauthorized charges

S

As with others, I was debited $47 from my checking account without my approval or knowledge following an order for training materials for the cost of shipping alone, $1.99. The debit took place long after the initial order and I had to do some serious research to find out who had created the debit and why it happened. I realized the fraud and took some steps to follow up on it through my bank and other sources.

The problem I have now is I just received a check from Neighborhood Solutions, Inc. for $94, twice the amount of the fraud. Based on past experience with this organization, I'm hesitant to cash it, not knowing what the repercussions might be. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.