Needle jack tattoo supplyneglecting to deliver what I ordered.

I place an order on 8/25/09 for tattoo supplies and paid for second day air delivery and I still have not received it. I have tried calling them and even emailed them with no responses to all of my attempts. The amount paid was 173.03 that they took from me without handing over what I ordered.

• Zo
    Zoe Mays Sep 06, 2009

This same exact thing happened to me too. I paid for two day shipping, the total bill was $150. I never received my order after a week, and the money didn't come out of my account, so I called and emailed the company to canceled my order and ordered from a different company. A few days later a total of $156 came out of my account. I called and e-mailed the company with out any response. It's been two-and-a-half months and no word from them or my money.

• Ih
    iheartcupkakes Sep 24, 2009

same things is happening to me i paid through paypal and they refered me to www.IC3.gov

• Ac
    AcidBern Sep 01, 2010

On August 19th, 2010 I placed an order with Needle Jack for 65.40. The money was taken from my account on August 20th, and my account says the items were shipped. As of September 1st my order has not arrived. I have emailed the company over and over with no responce. I have tried every phone number for the company and they are all disconnected. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and discovered they already have an "F" rating. I also filed a dispute with my credit card company and am still waiting to hear from them.

• Ce
    Cecilia L-D Feb 12, 2011

I have been waiting for approx. 6 months for my order and I can't get hold of them, even though I've emailed and called (to a disconnected number). I got half of my order, but NJT told me that some of the things I had ordered were to be shipped separetly from a sister company, which have never arrived. Filing a complaint is quite complicated as I live in Denmark. Any idea as to how to get hold of NJT?