NCTIDon't waste your money

T

NCTI is a National Company owned by AMR (American Medical Response) for Paramedic Training. I paid $10, 000.00 in tuition, lost tens of thousands of dollars in lost wages during my training. My grades and performance were exemplary. My test scores were always amongst the best in my class. My attitude was professional. IU passed the National Paramedic exam. After the didactic portion my hospital clinicals were delayed because they hadn't signed the contract with the facility yet. There was a shortage of preceptors which delayed my externship. Then after nearly twenty shifts my preceptor said, "I can't fault your modalities. It's not your fault, it's not my fault, we just don't get enough critical calls to complete your training. I don't want to waste your time anymore." NCTI is extremely unethical in taking students money when they can't provide the training, especially the externships. Several other students had similar experiences. Don't waste your money on NCTI.