NCOScam

I just got off the phone with NCO after trying to get an address to send payments. I talked to a receptionist, the "agent" handling my account, and then a "supervisor". None of them would give me an address! I cannot pay what they insist that I pay, so they refused to take any money. I found this website when I was looking for an address to send the money and Lo and Behold... others are as disgusted as I am with their collection tactics. I am in customer service training and I actually was almost speechless at the way I was spoken to. I was yelled at, berated, ridiculed, and talked down to. Why would I want to work with a company that yells at me??? I am a cancer patient, am trying my best to get by, get medical bills in the mail all the time and I have some *** calling me at work telling me that he wants my bank account information. No Way Jose! Why would I give you free reign over my money? They are a bunch of [protected]@h*les and if I did not have a conscience, I wouldn't pay them at all!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices