NCO ASGNE OF ATT CORPNCO FINANCIAL #[protected]

Madame, Sir:

Please check the following item reported on my credit report by the NCO ASGNE OF ATT CORP:
NCO FINANCIAL #[protected]
Balance of $56.00
Note that I do have an outstanding account with ATT
You may respond at the following e-mail address: [protected]@att.net or you can call me at: [protected].
I am looking forward to see this problem resolved.
Best regards,

Rachid OUARI

matinee101 Apr 02, 2009

I just today pulled my credit report. It had a collections from NCO/ASGNE OF AT T for $150. I am completely stumped as to where that came from.

• beatthedebtcollector Apr 05, 2009

Rachid
    These junk debt thugs use this technique to collect millions of dollars from people who don't owe anything. People pay it because they're afraid that their credit will suffer. Post on my Blog http://blog.beatthedebtcollector.com/ and I will show you a step by step way to deal with these thugs. These companies violate the FCRA fair credit reporting act every day.

• Al
    Alex khani Apr 22, 2009

I PULLED UP MY CREDIT REPORT AND FOUND OUT THAT I WAS IN DEPT $2, 957, COMING FROM THE NCO/ASGNE OF ATT. MOST OF MY CREDIT CARDS WERE CANCLED BECAUSE OF THEM SO I WILL NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT UNTILL I FIGURE OUT FOR WHAT I AM CHARGED OF AND WHY?

• beatthedebtcollector Apr 23, 2009

Alex
    Don't pay them anything. go to my web site and look at the legal letters. If one applies cut, paste, and edit to start the ball rolling on them. It is likely they do not have any of the paperwork on the account. If they threaten to sue you let them. You have to start a legal paper trail. Go to http://www.beatthedebtcollector.com/index_006.htm
    If you have questions then go to http://blog.beatthedebtcollector.com/
    leave a comment and I'll get back to you through the comment section

• Gi
    giris45 May 24, 2012

hi ..i used to live in the the usvirgin islands and left in 2007 ..i had a at and t bill for 600 and we had a dispute
    i was told by an agent it has been waived
    we left and then on had no bills or anything like that on my new address
    now i see a bad score and nco credit company claiing i owe them 3200 ...my credit scoores messed up !!!pls help any info is appreciated
    contact
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

• Ru
    Ruth A. Jul 01, 2012

Hello
    I have been helping my sister with her credit report. She has NCO Asgne on it with a balance owed of $26, 000. It does not mention AT &T at all. I can't imagine she owes ATT $26, 000. I will check out your "beat the debt collector" site and see if one of your letters applies to this situation. Any info or other advice would be much appreciated.
    [protected]@live.com