Naxpmedia.comA form of thief!

I am filing a complaint against Naxpmedia.com This is a site that sells old TV series and sell them on DVDS. If one search Naxpmedia on google you will find yahoo questions the quality of DVDS on this site. One response was that the product was never received and possibly a fraudulent site. I am not poor so I figure to take a chance on a $45 purchase. After chatting on line with Naxpmedia I send them a money order. After 1.5 weeks of no reply I e-mail them since no one ever answer the phone. They wrote it is shipped via USPS. After another two full weeks of no items. I tried on-line chat but they shut off their on-line chat system. I e-mail and they wrote it has been "reshipped" via UPS and gave me a tracking number. I checked with UPS representative and they confirmed that no package was ever given to UPS nor was it ever picked up (see UPS e-mail below). The tracking number is bogus. I e-mail Naxpmedia and they deny any wrong doing and said they were not responsible for any "lost shipment". After more than one month I still have no product. Naxpmedia confuses the customer into thinking the shipping company is the blame for no delivery and keeps your money. I wish you would post this complaint on google search web next to Naxpmedia to warn others. If this is not a form of thief, I don't know what is. Thank you very much

Hsieh K.H.
UPS:

Thank you for your tracking inquiry. Our records indicate that billing information was received for your package on 12/05/07. However, our systems do not show that the package was physically picked up from the shipper's location. To verify that your parcel was shipped as scheduled, please contact your shipper. The "Billing Information Received" tracking scan indicates that UPS has received electronic transmission of package data from the shipper. Sometimes the package is not actually given to UPS on the date the shipper processed the billing information. When this occurs, the scheduled delivery date is calculated from the date UPS actually took possession of the package.

Marla Moore
UPS Customer Service
Tracking Number: 1Z 55V 9Y7 [protected] 6
Type: Package
Status: Billing Information Received

More Naxpmedia.com Complaints & Reviews

Robert Walker Dec 10, 2007

I'm having the same problem - ordered my 3 dvds the first week of November, and here it is December 10th, and have not received them. I get emails from Mary, Jennifer and Todd stating that I will get a tracking number from UPS when the order has been shipped, but how long does it take - a Year?

But I called my Credit Union this morning, and talked to the fraud department, and they told me that I will be credited back the 89 bucks that I lost to NaxpMedia. But then this morning, I get an email from Mary Smith (Customer Service rep) stating that she'll refund my money, but I don't think she will - it's just talk - so I'm having my Credit Union and the Fraud department take care of things.

Did you try calling the 888-603-NAXP number... it's a joke! You get the bogus menu, Push 2 if you want to talk to Customer Service, but when you do - you get an automated recording stating "No one is here to take your call" so I responded back to Mary Smith, "how come no one answers your phones?" No reply - probably won't either.

DO NO ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA.COM - THEY ARE FRAUD - AND LOVE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Alya Hassanali Dec 10, 2007

Yeah I am having the same problem. I ordered the Third Watch Degree DVD on 20th of November. I got an email on the 28th of an update that it was shipped. After I didn't hear anything from them going into the first of Dec I tried calling the number and got an automated responds saying No one is here to take your call good bye. Well yesterday I got an email saying my dvd was reshipped through UPS and they gave me a tracking number. I called UPS but they said I should get my order by next week. I have already contacted my bank and they will refund my money but also investigate this company. Boy, they got this figured out real good. At least some of you have heard from someone, I haven't no email and no response via phone.

DO NOT ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA.COM!!

Kristin Dec 10, 2007

Basically same situation. Ordered Malcom in the Middle Dvds on November 2nd, 2007. They took my money and ran! They gave me the whole run around with the UPS tracking number stuff. It was all a fraud! Oh and I also did the live chats with people. All crap!! I saved them for reference. Needless to say I filed complaints with a couple of websites including the Better Business Bureau in Florida. I suggest doing the same. I also had to file a claim with my bank company to get my money refunded. WE REALLY NEED TO FIND A WAY TO SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN!

Kristin Dec 10, 2007

I noticed that Naxpmedia had google checkout on their page so I called google to let them know that it was a fraud website so hopefully that helps with shutting the site down!! I say do whatever you can and contact anyone who can to stop these people!!!

Dave Dec 10, 2007

Same exact problem; got email that was shipped; responded with generic email; phones down

• Se
    sel Dec 11, 2007

My order was to be shipped october 22, still nothing.

• Do
    donna Dec 11, 2007

I EMAILED BUYSAFE, I ASKED HOW THEY CAN NAXPMEDIA STILL BE IN GOOD STANDING ,BEING EVERYONE IS GETTING SCAMMED. HOPEFULLY OTHERS WILL LET BUYSAFE KNOW ALSO. THEY BUT IT ON YOUR INVOICE BUT DON'T CHARGE THE BUYSAFE FEE, MAYBE THAT IS HOW.

Kristin Dec 11, 2007

I got in touch with google, buysafe, and geotrust who are advertised on their page. I hope by all of us coming forward to talk about the NaxpMedia fraud will help shut the website down and stop them from scamming more people. I wonder just how many people are out there that have done this like us??

Todd Banks Dec 11, 2007

Dear Customers,

Please take the time to enter the UPS tracking number of the person who is alleging the number we provided is a bogus tracking number and you will find that the order has been delivered to the customer. The tracking number is sent when we place the order in the system and then once UPS is notified to pick up the product. Sometimes it does not ship the same day as the products shipping label is printed. But they do ship. We do not fraud anyone. Anyone who is unhappy or unsure may request and recieve a refund, if they have not already recieved their order. We stated we had some issues with usps and have switched to UPS, and have been willing to resend at no cost any lost or stolen orders.

We do not run any scam. If you are suspicious we understand, internet scams grow more everyday.
    Simply ask for a refund. You will see we have no intent on keeping anyone's money without providing the product or service they have requested.

We are a small company offering these series to the serious collector, we do this by offering an alternative option to the other sites that charge much more for these sets and do not provide anymore than we do.

Like any company we will have some unhappy customers , this we can not prevent. We try our best and sometimes our small company gets overwhelmed and we do appologize to those who recieved delayed responces.

We have all been working overtime to insure that everyone new ,and anyone who may not have recieved their orders , receives it by christmas. We have been doing this for a while and are always happy to hear our customers when they reply to us and let us know , thier sons, daughters or even themselves have enjoyed watching together they series they no longer are able to view , in its entirety elsewhere.

I would like to add , we appreciate those understanding customers that have been patient with us and recieved and are enjoying their products.
    The reason we are still buysafe and Google checkout backed, is because we are a legitimate company and we do our best to resolve the issues that may arise.

From all of us here at NaxpMedia, we wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season.

Alya Hassanali Dec 11, 2007

Ok well then Mr. Todd explain why there is never anyone to answer the phone? I believe I tried several times and got an automated answer that "no one was available goodbye". That was on a Tuesday between 9 am and 12 pm. Makes me suspicious of your website.

Todd Banks Dec 11, 2007

Customer Service hours are from 9-5pm Eastern Standard time, we have limited Phone staff, and are better equipped to provide service via email. We are a small company offering this product at the lowest price possible. Don't be so quick to judge us, We challange you to find another company who offers what we do at our prices and that doesnt have a busy phone line. Compare products and then research them the same way you have arrived here. Now for how long we have been in business and compared to the other sites not backed by buysafe, do not provide secure google checkout and can't match our prices. Now that does not mean you should have to sacrifice customer service, but we do ask you be patient with us , we were not equiped for the demand we have recieved and anyone who again would like to be patient we are doing everything to insure all orders new and old are delivered by Christmas , now anyone who is still suspicious and unsure , they are welcome to request a refund. We have no intention of taking anyone's money. We work very hard and charge very little to try to offer everyone something very hard to get anywhere else. And we love to hear when our customers enjoy the sets with friends and family, that is our motivation. Although it saddens us to hear when we can not satisfy all our customers , its part of any business, large or small. We try but we are limited to what we can do , and we are doing our best. We will soon be training some new Customer Service Reps and Production Members and hope to increase our service responce and turn around time.

As a Customer Care Representative I work with clients everyday to try to resolve any issues and concerns. Today we are so quick to doubt and express our minds , or like is said give them a "peace or our mind" Well I extend a piece of my heart to you customers for whom we provide this service for , and hope that despite everything that you have a wonderful and safe holiday season. And that you remember we work for a company , but we are people and customers just like yourselves.

We become fustrated when we can not do more . We become upset when something we can not control goes wrong. We feel ashamed when we make a mistake. We are happy when we are able to correct them.

We do our best to be professional and ask you bare with us. We are not a huge company , but we realize our responsibility to our customers and without you we would have no business.

Know in our defence , that we realize their have been a few issues , but we are doing and willing to do our best to resolve them as our resources allow.

Thank you for your time.

Mari Hernandes Dec 11, 2007

You consider , it work to toil for su customer? I known because im customer as 1yeare and always i have my ordene. I m surety naxmedia it not fraud.

kai hok Dec 11, 2007

To all my friends who are suffering the same fate from naxpmedia:

I am 99.99% sure that had i not file my complaint the UPS tracking status would still be " Billing Information Received" which means no package with UPS...

Tuesday, 12/11/07, 8:10 pm Arizona time - NO package.

I post my UPS tracking number to verify my complaints, but I already knew this would also give Naxpmedia a chance to ..finally.. do the right thing, like shipping my order to discredit my story.

To all my friends. once I receive my DVDS I will update the condition and quality.

Just the facts. Hsieh Kai Hok

Robert Walker Dec 11, 2007

I got an email stating that I would get a refund, plus they would still send out my orders to me for free. I told them I just want my money back, they can keep their dvds. I mean it's too late - the damage is done NaxpMedia.com doesn't understand that their working ethics, are horrible. If I was a customer service rep, I would of simiply sent out emails to people and explain the problem - but I had to find out by waiting, and waiting and waiting week after week. And I know that when you send packages off by UPS, you get a tracking number right away, though it may not be functional until 24 hours, but you ALWAYS get a tracking number, I know because I used to work with UPS - you just don't give UPS a package without getting a tracking number. I'm sorry, we are not stupid.

Well, I got an email from Jennifier Holdings about me complaining on the board - well Jennifer like I said in my email to you "facts are facts" I placed an order, you took my money, and I never received my order at all.

There are 2 tracking numbers here they give me - and the orders just sit ....

1Z 55V 9Y7 03 9295 690 2

1Z55V9Y70391612785

look at the date stamped on it - it sits - though I don't want them now - you out there make the judgement call. Maybe in what Todd Banks is saying maybe true, maybe he's not telling the truth - we don't know - but we do know for one thing for sure - we don't have our orders, and they have our money.

Robert Walker Dec 11, 2007

Todd, I thought you told someone early that you had a bad thunderstorm and it knocked out your phone lines, and now you all are doing maintenance? People, they even can get the phone thing right, Todd Banks said this about the phone lines to Kristin, she had with him on live chat here's the link: /URL removed/

here's part of the live chat :

One moment please
    : i have been trying to contact your company about it and haven't gotten any response or any one to answer the phones
    : The phone system was struck down by a powerline we do appologize
    : We recieved an email from you and are resending a replacement free of charge
    : how long will that take?

and if you read up, he mentions they are short staff to answer phones! Which is Todd, phone lines struck down by power lines or short staffed???? We want to know exactly why your phones don't work! Is it because you don't want to answer irrate calls from customers who didn't get their orders, but you took their money? I think I would shut down my phone lines and turn off my live chat b/c of being bombarded with irrate customers

Get your facts straight Todd!

• St
    Steven L Dec 11, 2007

I had the same problem, no orders, and I place orders back on September 07, and still haven't received my orders - I gave up - these people are scamming us!!!

Todd Banks Dec 12, 2007

Read carefully, for a time our lines were down completly due to a powerline. And due to us bieng understaffed we have only been able to provide limited phone support.
    We have our facts straight.

There is noone scamming anyone here. We do appologize we have not been able to satisfy everyone in the manner they may like. but we do our best.

And if you have not recieved your order you are entitled to request for a refund,

Thank you again for your time , Safe and Happy Holidays to All.

Alya Hassanali Dec 12, 2007

Well I've decided I dont want the dvds and just want a refund. I have sent them an email requesting for one. I will wait and see how long that takes. I tried the chat thing but uhhhhh everyone's offline and no one on the phone. This is not the way to go about business. Naxpmedia has made a lot of people unhappy and if they are concerned about these complaints against them, they should've done things in a timely and orderly fashion!!!

kai hok Dec 13, 2007

NAXPMEDIA.COM: ARRIVED ABOUT A MONTH LATE BUT VIDEOS ARE GOOD.
    This is Hsieh Kai Hok. I received my Third Watch DVDS on wednesday, 12/12/07 at 2:16pm arizona time after almost a month of delivery time. The DVDS are in good condition. Because I want to update my previous complaints as early as I can I did not inspect all discs. However, the several random discs that I played looked good. They worth the money I spent. I have 21 discs with about 6 episodes each and looked like I have all my episodes. Because of the 5 situations cited on Yahoo questions and the fact that I did not receive my order for about a month that I filed my first complaint. I honestly don't know whether I would have receive my discs had I not file the complaint. Under the academic system I would give the quality of the video a B+ and the service and delivery time a F ( which is the reason why I thought this company was bogus). Case closed. Merry christmas and happy new year. Hsieh Kai Hok

kai hok Dec 13, 2007

NAXPMEDIA.COM: ARRIVED ABOUT A MONTH LATE BUT VIDEOS ARE GOOD.

Robert Walker Dec 13, 2007

This evening I received my refund from Naxpmedia - the full amount for both orders. I'm not going to apologize for my reaction, and/or my complaints. Today there is so much scamming that it's really difficult to trust anyone or any company that you do business on the internet, that you don't know.

In my opinion, if your phone lines had worked, and I was able to talk to someone over the phone, whether it would be Todd, Mary or Jennifer - I think I wouldn't of complained liked I did on the boards, and felt more comfortable about the situation.

I want to thank you for honoring me my full refund, though I will send back the dvd you sent off because it's only right for you to have it bacik. When UPS comes by, I will refuse the order and it will come back to you.

I really think you should get your phone lines fixed, I honestly feel that your customers will feel alittle more at ease if they could talk to a customer service rep.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Robert W.

• Je
    jeremy wilson Dec 15, 2007

I ordered boy meets world recently about 3 weeks ago and i never received a package and i tried calling them and same thing i get a recording that says no on is available to take your call good bye! I tried emailing them and they wont respond to that either so i guess i will also have to go to my bank and get my money back that way. I am so disappointed that i did not see this website before i ordered from them, what a messed up website they take your money and have no shame and never give you what you pay for, no one to talk to about it either!

• De
    Debra Wimberly Dec 17, 2007

I have also had same probems I ordered boy meets world way back in late October well you had my money over two months ago but still I have no product,I also tried calling the number several times it was always no one can take your call.I havent gotten any e-mail with no tracking number still waiting and its six mailing days before christmas yes I wuold say this is fraud,what easle would it be it should not take weeks to e-mail someone tracking info,I contacted you back at the end of Nov that I didnt have my oder yet,you replied saying you would send a replacement havent heard from you since then,I would surely think your taking advange of poeple and taking our money and sending us nothing in return.

• De
    Debra Wimberly Dec 17, 2007

I have had the same problems trying to get a order I placed back in October and still havent received it yet, I tried calling the number given and it says no one can take your call every time I tried ,I sent many e-mails telling you I havent gotten my order .here it is six days before christmas and still no dvds my daughter is giong to be so diappointed, I have no tracking number you had my money two months ago still I have no dvds what are poeple suppose to think?
    Debie Wimberly

• Ke
    Kevin OLeary Dec 17, 2007

I have had similar problems- I thought submitting an order on 12/3 was more than enough time to get the Nanny DVD in time for Christmas. Got a order shipped email on 12-8 and still no DVD. My daughter had asked for this item as her #1 Christmas gift and I am wondering everyday where the itme is. I am not happy about not receiving this producat and am now dismayed that it may never come with all the other similar complaints that I see posted here.
    Sent the tapes before Christmas!!!

• Ke
    Kevin OLeary Dec 19, 2007

Well I finally received the Nanny DVD set on 12/18/07. They arrived in three cases that all say season 1. One of the discs marked disc 2 won't even load in the player. Although, the rest load, the quality of the picture is very poor and grainy. Not satisfied with this vendor.

• Gr
    Grace Dec 21, 2007

I too, have been going through the same ordeal as eveyrone else... my story is no different. Order my product on Oct 26th, was given the same bogus story about USPS not delivering some orders and they replaced my order with the "bogus" UPS one. I called UPS 6 or 7 times, and nothing ever came of it. The rep told me that because the company had not delivered the package to be sent out, that they can give out as many tracking numbers as they want to (especially if they are set up online with UPS to do this)... all they do is say they have a package that needs to go out and the next available tracking number in the queue is given to the user.

I took the advice of the rest and filed a complaint with the BBB of SE Florida; they handle the division in Miami, FL for where this Naxpmedia company "supposedly" exists. I sugges to everyone to do the same as well.

I may not be too concerned with getting my funds back, but more concerned with the fact that they are playing stupid games with innocent folks. It is sad and pathetic that individuals cannot go out and get real jobs; this is what their life has resorted to so they think that they can scam others in the process.

NAXPMEDIA I just want you to know that in the end you always get what you deserve, and you it will always nip you in the butt in the end. Have fun now stealing people's funds; it won't last long.

Thieves always get caught, one way or the other.

Todd Banks Dec 23, 2007

You are correct thiefs do get caught at one point or another. But with todays technology it does not take long to catch on to a fraud or scam and shut it down. We are not thiefs or scammers. Of course we do not expect you to just believe us for our word, as any small company we became overwhelmed encountered some obstacles and are doing everything to overcome them. For those who were patienct we thank and if you read every complaint and not just the negative ones you will see they are happy with the product they recieved. And we would not simply be online if we were scamming since unlike many scams online that are located in foriegn countries where laws and politics make it harder to shut down sites , we are located in the US , where scams and fradualant sites are taken down rather quickly. Thank you for your time and we wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season. And please remember , we try to provide an alternative choice to own your favorite series at an affordable price, even though I will admit our customer service is not what we would like it to be , your primary choice for shopping with us would have been more likely because of this. Most of us , do this to try to give something back we all have enjoyed when we were younger or simply would like our children to experience the quality shows we use to watch compared to what is out there today. We will learn from our mistakes and are in process of taking on new assitance to help prevent future unsatisfied customers. We are doing everything we can and working as quickly as we can to recover from our obstacles and bring you the product and service you have paid for. Again we do appreciate those who have been more than patient and we hope you find it was worth the investment and time, and we are taking as much of the feedback as we can to improve in these areas we need improvement.

Our most sincere appologizes for those we have inconvinienced , and our most sincere devotion to make it right.

• La
    laurie wadsworth Dec 27, 2007

My sister and I ordered the tv series china beach on December09,2007. My sister bought this series for me as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. her credit card was charged and guess what no dvds. I was given a tracking number that was just for billing and the item was never sent. After talking with UPS, I did a little researching and guess what china beach is not even available on dvd yet. This company is nothing but a scam. My husband and I contacted the better buisness bureau along with the Attorney Generals office where they are suppose to investigate this matter. We also contacted the fraud department at our bank.I really hope that this company will be caught and charged for scam and fraud. My advice for anybody out there do not order from these people, they are nothing but thieves.

LeeAnn Collins and Laurie Wadsworth

• Ca
    candace Dec 29, 2007

I ordered the Boy Meets World Series DVD's on November 25th, and was billed shortly after. I was expecting them to arrive within the next two weeks, but after almost three weeks of still having not received anything, I got an email that said my order was being "reshipped" and got a UPS tracking number. I checked the website and I was understanding of their situation with switching shipping companies. Whatever.

So I checked the status of my item quite frequently, considering that they were supposed to be a Christmas gift and it was already December 13th. But for 11 days, the item's status was "billing information received." I eventually sent Naxpmedia an email requesting more information on the package, since it still hadn't been shipped. No response. Then I sent another email through my Naxpmedia account requesting an immediate refund of immediate arrival of my package. I only received the auto response email saying they received my email and would respond within two days. Still no response, but amazingly my item was shipped! Wow, so when I threaten a refund, my item gets sent?! I'm not one to go through the trouble of sending it back to the company, but I still wouldn't get the item before Christmas, like I'd hope even though I placed the order a month in advance.

On top of getting them 3 days late, on the website, it says that it come with 14 discs/seasons 1-7. First off, we only received 12 DVDs out of the supposed 14. And secondly, after sticking in the first DVD, everything seemed alright until we stuck the last DVD in and it only read Season 6 at the top. What a surprise, we didn't get a Season 7 DVD.

This company is a big scam, they don't respond to customers and don't know how to ship items you order but sure know how to take the money out of your account! Don't buy from them, the DVD quality isn't even that great for their prices.

• Sj
    s jakobowski Jan 02, 2008

I ordered a DVD from NaxpMedia.Com and never received it. My complaints are consistent with all those posted on the site. I'm so frustrated at this point I plan to file a formal complaint with the BBB and have NaxpMedia.Com SHUT DOWN!

• Gr
    Grace Jan 04, 2008

UPDATE-

I FINALLY did receive my order from Naxpmedia for the Boy Meets World complete series. Well, almost complete - the last season was not in the set even though the order said I would get seasons 1-7.

While the content of the DVD's is not bad, there are some minor issues that I have with the product: some of the chapters skip, and there is one episode that I can't even view to the end. Other than that, I would say the quality is very fair.

Naxpmedia, I am not sure what the hold up was for, but I would like to say that I am still missing a season of what I paid for. While I do appreciate the fact that I received my product, you owe it to your customers to be fair in giving them what they paid for. I am sure that your company was not prepared for the amount of requests that came in, but understand that when you are selling something to the general public at the price that you are, you will encounter many consumers who will take up the offer, especially since it is not available anywhere else.

Just a note it might help if your company responded to the consumer on time; it is one thing to be patient as you have stated, and another thing to feel you are being taken for one. As you can now see, bad news ALWAYS travels faster than good news so it might have done your company justice to act in a professional manner so as not to upset your customers.

I hope everyone either gets what they paid for or gets their money back. I hope that the issues posted on this website come out for the better for everyone involved.

• Ge
    Genetta Wehrspann Jan 14, 2008

Wow!! I wish I found this site before I ordered from these crooks! I ordered Third Watch and China Beach on Dec 15. My credit card was charged the same day. I received my bogus tracking # on Dec 24. I too call the phone number they had listed at all hours of the day and of course the center was always down. I also sent emails to get zero responses. I did make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and will be making a fraud complaint on my credit card. I'm just hoping to get my money back.

Karen Mays Jan 28, 2008

Order 2 dvd's Nov.24 2007... never shipped them, never refunded. Also they had BUY/SAFE logo on their site which is no longer on their site. I wrote BUY/SAFE and they asked if I bought a bond, (which there was no option for on Nax site) but they tried to look into it anyway and that's the only time Naxpmedia would email me back and lie about sending a refund. Naxpmedia is a fraud - they show their online chat as not available now which is just a hoax, when you call their number it is out of order- so there is no way to contact them except email... I am looking for any way to report them...

• Bl
    Blake Hambrick Jan 29, 2008

I ordered the complete season of the carol burnett show and friends and which they said they had in stock when i ordered this product on 1/28/07 not for a x-mas gift just something i wanted. I received a email on 1?19/08 saying the product was in backorder status and would take 3 weeks for this product to come in from hawaii. Funny thing is if you read the info about the company on the website whoever wrote the stuff surely is not from america.

Avoid this site and never order from them you will never get the product...

• Tg
    T. G. Feb 01, 2008

This is unacceptable. I ordered boy meets world and doug from your website on jan. 4th. Seems like the only way you get your dvd's is if you post something here. I got a UPS tracking number 1Z55V9Y70393408985 and UPS said they haven't recieved the order. I want my money back or my dvd's in good condition.
    SOMEONE NEEDS TO ANSWER the PHONE!!! Your website is Fraud. I am so upset! I really wanted those DVDs.

Darlene Yelich Feb 08, 2008

I ordered the full set of Malcolm in the Middle DVD's on Dec 12 2007... My credit card was charged on Dec 13 2007... I received a bogus UPS shipping tracking number on Dec 24 2007... I have sent numerous emails... they rarely respond and then tell me they are behind due to the holidays, to wait, I will receive my order, they will send me a new tracking number, etc etc I wrote them again at the end of Jan to CANCEL THE ORDER... they have not nor have they responded to me... very unethical site... I will keep up with whatever I must do to get them closed down. I want my money back... I will soon dispute the credit card bill... who else should I notify about this scam site!

Darlene Yelich Feb 08, 2008

I ordered from them Dec 12 full set of Malcolm in the Middle I am still waiting to receive this. I have sent their customer service many many emails.. they also gave me some bogus UPS shipping number on Dec 24th... the sad part is I ordered this as a Christmas present for my nephew and I am still waiting.

• Mi
    Michele Calvin Feb 19, 2008

I ordered the DVD set "The Nanny" from this company back in December 2007. The UPS company told me it supposedly was delivered to me on the 16th of January! This was on the 5th of February! And up till now las week, I still hadsn't received it! I finally cancelled the order about 10 days ago and am still waiting for them to reimburse me for the amount I paid! I know I'll never order from them again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices