Naxpmediarip-off

A

Pretty much the same as everyone else. Here's my complaint to Paypal: "I made a purchase via Paypal on Dec. 14, 2007 for "Boy Meets World" from Naxpmedia.com using Google check-out,
AFTER viewing the "Buy-Safe" guarantee on their website. I have tried repeatedly to get in contact with them via e-mail
and telephone -- I have received NO RESPONSE to my inquiries, and when I try to view "My account" on their website,
no account is found. The amount they received via paypal for this purchase was $38.99 and is shown as "COMPLETED"
in my Paypal history... Please deal with this issue immediately and see that I receive an immediate refund OR the long overdue merchandise.
In addition, I have found MANY complaints about this company and I wonder why Paypal continues to allow them to utilize Paypal for their transactions.
Info regarding the transaction is included below:

Dec. 14, 2007 Debit Card Purchase To GOOGLE *NAXPMEDIA GOOGLE.COM/CH CA Completed Details -$38.99 USD $0.00 USD -$38.99 USD

Corporate Headquarters:

Fax: [protected]

E-mail Contacts:
All inquiries- [protected]@naxpmedia.com

Todd Banks Dec 11, 2007

This customer has posted a complaint on many forums, they customer wasoffered a refund. We also keep good records and don't appreciate false information.

Monica Oliver Dec 12, 2007

I agree... This is a scam. I ordered some dvd sets and never recieved them. When I emailed them I just kept getting the same response, and they say they will resend it. I have never recieved my order. I called my credit card and reported fraud.

Dottie Dorsey Dec 12, 2007

I was dubious at first about placing my order with naxpmedia but I am very pleased with my purchases. Yes, the delivery was slow, but I saved a lot of money by ordering from them and it was worth the wait. As with all transactions, I'd advise everyone to save copies of all correspondence with the company in case you do run into problems. The company DID have problems with their shipping method, but it appears they've worked out the kinks now.

• Ro
    Robert Walker Dec 13, 2007

This evening I received my refund from Naxpmedia - the full amount for both orders. I'm not going to apologize for my reaction, and/or my complaints. Today there is so much scamming that it's really difficult to trust anyone or any company that you do business on the internet, that you don't know.

In my opinion, if your phone lines had worked, and I was able to talk to someone over the phone, whether it would be Todd, Mary or Jennifer - I think I wouldn't of complained liked I did on the boards, and felt more comfortable about the situation.

I want to thank you for honoring me my full refund, though I will send back the dvd you sent off because it's only right for you to have it bacik. When UPS comes by, I will refuse the order and it will come back to you.

I really think you should get your phone lines fixed, I honestly feel that your customers will feel alittle more at ease if they could talk to a customer service rep.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Robert W.

• Ka
    Katrina Larsen Dec 14, 2007

I ordered 2 sets of DVDs at the end of OCTOBER as a birthday gift for a good friend. Before placing the order I googled the company to see if the company was fake and going to rip me off. At the time I did not find any complaints, but I see now that I might have not gone far enough in pages to find any complaints.

I contacted the company by email a full 4 weeks after placing my order, and was told that my order must have been stolen or lost, and that it would be resent by priority. Todd Banks corresponded with me about this for awhile, and I was pretty happy with his replies to my emails. I became very angry when my order did not reship when he told me it would. Todd told me my order would reship by November 19th, and a week after that I sent the first angry email.

In response to that email I received an email from a Mary Smith, ensuring that I would receive it by Christmas.

My biggest problem with NAXPMEDIA other than not receiving my order, is that I am no able to log into my account on their site. It states that my information cannot be found. Because of this, I rely on email responses from their customer service to let me know what is going on.

I must say that other than quickly receiving an email after getting upset I have not received any other information from them

I see that other people have complained and received bogus tracking numbers.

I will be complaining to my credit union, and reporting them as a fraud.

I did not want to do this because all I want are my freaking DVDs. This is such a huge mess and stressful situation, and could have been avoided easily if I would have just spent more money on a different site.

I must say that I am extremely disappointed in NAXPMEDIA, and will never be purchasing from them again, even though I was definitely planning on it when I first made my purchase.

PATRICIA WHITAKER Dec 16, 2007

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINTS!

Donna Jo Thacker Dec 17, 2007

I ordered a third Watch DVD set and paid through PayPal. I have never received the DVDs. No one answers their phone. I have sent emails, and the only response is they will respond in 48 hours. Don't hold your breath! They never respond. They have disconnected their customer online response section. They keep blaming the problems on UPS. They say they re-shipped the item, and they give a tracking number. When you look up the tracking number, UPS sayes they have received billing information, but no actual product to ship. I have filled a complaint through PayPal. I would say avoid this company like the plauge!

• Su
    Sue Alexy Dec 17, 2007

I am frustrated beyond belief. I ordered a DVD set the end of November for a Christmas present. It appeared on my credit card on 12/6. I was given a tracking number but have never received the DVD set. And I, too, cannot get an answer on their phone. I have sent numerous emails, but never get a straight answer.

• Ka
    katie redman Dec 18, 2007

I ordered a DVD set on November 28th. I have to admit that correspondance was good in the beginning and I had no problems getting a representative to respond to my e-mails. However, it is now December 18th, and I still have not received my order. I finally got them to send me a tracking number after several e-mails and it says the billing information was received on the 14th...yet it is now the 18th and UPS is still showing that only the billing information has been received. I got the same e-mail from UPS when I inquired about my order that Hsieh Hok received. It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my husbad so as you can imagine, things are looking grim in that area, and its very disappointing to me. If it is, in fact, a legitimate site, it appears that they might have bitten off more than they can chew and are incapable of running a successful business. You can't take money from people months before you give them what they've ordered from you...if in fact you receive your order at all. I was very excited to find this site initially and when I ordered, negative comments had not been placed that I was aware of. Now when you google their business, all you see are fraud complaints and rip-off. Naxpmedia, if you are real, you really might want to kick up your customer service and response and delivery time if you are interested in having any kind of business at all. I really want my dvd's and have been holding off filing a fraud report just in case. However, if I have not received them before Christmas, that will be my next course of action.

Andre French Dec 18, 2007

I agree with the complaints that many individuals have logged. I am going through the same garbage with NAXPMEDIA right now, and it is just amazing how dishonestly this process is being handled. I ordered on 12/2 and the transaction posted on 12/3. Nine days later, their web site showed the order still processing, so I tried to call. What a joke! I tried to e-mail. Even more of a joke! Finally someone conveniently responded with a tracking number. I tracked the item only to find that UPS only received the tracking number, but no package, while their site says it is shipped. Now on the 18th, the item has never been picked up for delivery to me, yet I was billed on the 3rd. And I have told NAXPMEDIA this whole story over and over and over, only to be ignored. Who does that! It is absurd! They have yet to offer any kind of truthful explanation, after dozens of e-mails and faxes. If you are considering a purchase, STAY AWAY FROM NAXPMEDIA!

Monique Taylor Dec 18, 2007

I would like to thank all of you for your comments. I placed an order today for the very first time with Naxpmedia and I did not research any comments until now. I am on my way to my bank to cancel the "pending" transaction. I do not trust this company and I will not take a chance like this after all of the complaints that I have just read. Thank you to all that have posted to warn potential consumers.

• Yv
    Yves Pelletier Dec 19, 2007

I ordered "Malcolm in the Middle" DVD-set from Naxpmedia on november 18th and never received anything. When I inquired about my order on december 10th, they said my package had been returned to them because of insufficient postage: I had the choice to send them an additionnal $75 for shipping to Canada, ask for a full refund, or wait for them to find a solution.

Amazingly, if you order the same DVD-set through their website today, they ask $9 for shipping to Canada: they told me a week ago it's $75!!!

I asked for a full refund and got no answer. I opened a dispute on Paypal and they didn't answer.

I'll update this information if something else happens.

donna Dec 19, 2007

I have received a full refund.

• Su
    Suzanne Marquez Dec 20, 2007

I ordered the Third Watch DVD's about a month ago from NaxpMedia. I still have not received them. I have been trying to locate someone somewhere with this company and there is no one to be found. I cannot even obtain a tracking number for my shipment.

Shelley Clow Dec 21, 2007

I ordered on 12/11/07. My credit card was processed immediately. On 12/17/07, I began calling - never an answer. I sent a customer service email and they responded with an update that my order had shipped and gave me a UPS tracking number. As of today, 12/21/07, UPS shows that they have received the billing information for my shipment , but they have not received the package to be shipped and suggested I contact my shipper. NaxpMedia has not responded to the email I sent this morning and of course no one is answering the phone. So it doesn't sound like it's ever been shipped - fraud alert!

I was supposed to be a Christmas present...

Christie Dec 24, 2007

I wish I would have seen the complaints before I placed my order with this joke of a company. Here is my story. I ordered 2 sets of DVDs on November 14th 2007 (The Wonder Years, the complete series, and Boy Meets World, the complete series). They were supposedly shipped out on November 19th 2007, but I never received them. I emailed customer service and was told they would then be re-shipped via UPS. (Apparently they were lost by USPS). After a week of waiting and emailing, I finally received a UPS tracking number and was told I would receive my order "in a timely manner" for Christmas. Since December 10th 2007, my tracking information remains to say "Billing Information Received".

While I understand this is a busy time of the year, I placed my order well in advance, so there really is no excuse for such a massive delay and inconvenience. I was patient the entire time, but after three emails have gone unanswered, and no one is available to take my call, I seriously would rather forget about my DVDs and be refunded for my order. Taking over a month to even ship an order is the most ridiculous thing I've ever come across.

Since the company refuses to respond to my emails and offer me a refund, I have contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA.COM!!! Yea, their prices are great, but you'll never receive the products!!

Marie Haavik Dec 24, 2007

Naxpmedia billed my credit card back in the beginning of December. Order for Boxed Set of Boy Meets World never came. Naxpmedia notified me by email that order was lost and a new order was being placed. Checked tracking number with UPS. UPS statement has never changed in two weeks "Billing Information Received - check with Shipper for more information. Calls are not picked up. I've sent three emails to naxpmedia which have never been answered, including giving this a.m. as a deadline before filing a formal complaint.

Lanny Netz Dec 25, 2007

Well, I guess I have to admit that I got scammed too. I ordered the China Beach series for my wife. I placed the order on Dec 7th, my card was charged on Dec 8th. Today is December 25th, Christmas. Nothing. I have sent numerous emails, no response. I have an email saying the item shipped, but no tracking number. The website says "live help not available at this time". Is it ever? I guess I have no choice but to cancel the charge on my credit card and try to find this item on a reputable site, like amazon. Somehow I thought being a "Google site made it safe. So much for that theory...

Todd Banks Dec 26, 2007

Orders have been shipped, if you have not received updated information please let us know.

Laurie Schade Dec 26, 2007

I also ordered on Dec 3rd. Also Boy meets world. Credit card billed immediately and same status as above. In fact the order on the naxpmedia site changed only after I emailed on Dec 18th questioning the order. My UPS tracking also shows notification of billing no delivery status. HELP This company is a fraud!

Laurie Schade Dec 26, 2007

Will this Todd Banks email me??

shirley Bohn Dec 28, 2007

Ordered season 1-7 series of Boy Meets World" November 22 for grandson Christmas gift. Never received.

• Je
    Jessica Thompson Dec 28, 2007

I ordered the DVD set for the Boy Meets World series back in November. After 2 weeks of not getting it, I requested another one be sent. I got a responce saying they were having trouble with their shipping service but would try UPS this time and would get my items in a week. Well, a week later I tried calling their so called service line and no one was ever available to take my call, any time of the day I tried calling. It's now almost new years, and I have not recieved anything, nor anymore responces to my emails. DO NOT ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA!

Monique Taylor Dec 28, 2007

I'm still waiting for my DVD's. I went to my bank to cancel my card that was charged because I don't want Naxpmedia to be able to charge anything else to my account. I am working with my bank to get my money back and I am placing a complaint with them about this fraudulant company. BEWARE TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. The worse thing I could have done was to place an order without first reading these comments. I have since ordered from Amazon and received the DVD's I wanted just in time for Christmas. This is what Naxpmedia promised but failed to deliver on. Anyone have any suggestions on how we can shut this business down for good before they get extremely rich with our hard earned money? NAXPMEDIA LACKS INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We
    Wendy Marshall Dec 29, 2007

I'm happy to know I'm not alone. I ordered an item on December 3rd and I have yet to recieve it almost a month later. NAXPMEDIA never seems to have a working phone system nor have they been replying to my most recent e mails. I guess they know I'm on to them. My purchase was for a birthday gift for someone whos birthday falls on christmas. I was guaranteed delivery by Christmas and they have failed me. I have been charged fully for the merchandise I havent recieved. Thanks NAXPMEDIA for ruining a holiday and birthday for someone. Let's all try the Better Business Bureau!!!!!

• Ei
    Eileen Mills Dec 29, 2007

I ordered China Beach early Dec. My card was charged Dec 11. I was very nervous especially after reading all the complaints and receiving no response from the company. My order arrived Dec. 24. Worth the wait, however, the company should explain that orders may take more than a month to fill.

• As
    Ashley Dec 29, 2007

I ordered the complete set of Boy Meets World and never recieved it. I e-mailed the company several times but never got a response. I reported them to the Better Business Breau.

Maggie Swiger Dec 31, 2007

I ordered Third Watch DVDS, the box set in November for Christmas. I have yet to receive them, or a satisfactory explanation as to why. I contacted UPS, and according to them, the dvds have never left Hawaii, I ordered them from Florida, but they are shipped from Hawaii. I cant get in touch with the company, their phones have been turned off. This is the first time I have ordered anything on line and it will be the last. I have requested a refund, again, no response.

Patty Magliocco Jan 02, 2008

I placed an order for Third Watch DVD's on 12/4/07 which is more than enough time to receive in time for Christmas. However here we are in January and still no DVD's. I placed this order for my mother as a gift for her husband. She was so excited that I actually found what she was looking for from what I thought was a reputable company. I have never been so appalled by the lack of customer service from a company. I have sent numerous emails and am still waiting for a response. All I have is a tracking # which when I track the package all it says is "Billing shipment received" This means nothing! No package has been sent and it has been in this status since 12/13. How long does it take to ship a package? You can get no one on the phone and no live chat available for over a week and half. This is absolutely unfair. All I want is some answers and a full refund for the DVD's since it is apparent they will never get here! Please take this as a warning to anyone out there thinking of purchasing from this company as it is one big SCAM.

Matt Meachem Jan 02, 2008

I also ordered "Boy Meets World" on Dec. 7th. My credit card was billed immediately. It is now January. I received a UPS tracking number for a package that UPS says has yet to be received from NaxpMedia. NaxpMedia's phone lines and on-line help is never in service. After my first e-mail requesting a status (when I received the bogus tracking number) all further emails (3 -- including a request for a refund) have been ignored.

• Lo
    lorraine konen Jan 03, 2008

I have same problem.. keep emailing and no one gets back to you!

john case Jan 07, 2008

Ordered DVD Chine Beach in early to mid-December and have yet to receive them. Have tried to log onto Naxpmedia site and it continually says I have incorrect password even when a new one was given by Naxpmedia. Have tried calling number and the recording says full. Will try to contact bank to stop payment.

Laurie Schade Jan 07, 2008

I also ordered early in December. They are definitely not a reputable company. No response until I reported them to Capitol One credit card as fraud. Then was credited my money back, of course the DVDs that had been shipped, (supposedly) have never arrived. My advice is complain to all that will listen and now I will always buy online with a credit card that does dispute claims. (no debits for me!!)

• Co
    Connie Vidler Jan 07, 2008

I ordered in October and they debited my cresdit card Oct 18 and talked to them early in Dec and they assured my I would receive it by Chrsitmas. I still have not received it and they will not respond to any e-mails and their mail box is now full. I am going to my credit card company and the better business bureau over this.

• Ro
    Robert M Jan 07, 2008

No one likes to admit it, but I got scammed too. I am taking the time to write this tp PREVENT OTHERS FROM GETTING SCAMMED. Naxpmedia is a rip-off, a scam, a dishonest and unethical company!! Do not do business with them. My situation is a little more unique than some of the others. I went through the same process of ordering my DVDs in November, only to find out on the website that ALL orders placed before Thanksgiving were LOST by the USPS and would be resent through UPS. After checking back on the website a week later, I did indeed see a UPS tracking number. Several days after that, it showed up in the UPS system. So, a MONTH after I ordered a boxset (Fraggle Rock, for about $30), I actually DID RECEIVE IT. That's where the real nightmare began. These are "garage" made sets, that are not "sealed" as they claim in any way. The boxes were crushed and the quality of the DVDs was something I have NEVER experienced in my life. The sound was distorted terribly on many DVDs and most importantly, the picture quality was worse than anything I could ever have imagined - so grainy and pixilated that irt is barely viewable. Even more noteworthy is that those were the good DVDs! The ones with an even poorer picture quality were horrendous. I honestly do not know how anything could be recorded this poorly. Some people recieved nothing, but don't be too disappointed, becaue if you had received something, it would probably have been the same JUNK that I got, which is only useful for my trashcan when or if this is ever resolved (and it will probably be easier for you to file a dispute with your credit card company) I have received no response to my emails sent to [email protected] regarding the matter. The number on their website Tel: 1-888-603-NAXP just answers that the mailbox is FULL, so you cannot get anyone on the phone and the Fax: 1-888-810-9241 also answers in the same fashion, that the mailbox is full. Also, there is never any Live Help Available on their website, it's always offline. I got SCAMMED. Buyers beware - save your money - STAY AWAY from Naxpmedia or face getting ripped off. No I have to call my credit card company to dispute the charge and deal with that. I will spend the time to go everywhere I can online to warn others of this SCAM.

Tom Jensen Jan 07, 2008

On 12/14/07 I ordered Carrol Burnett and Friends. The charge on my credit card has gone thru and I have not received my order. UPS has come up with some jibberish that they give out tracking numbers without picking up a package all the time. They accept no responsibility and only suggest I go back to Nexpmedia. Their ads are all over the internet shopping sites. Is there no way to put a stop to this out and out fraud?

• Ke
    Kelly Cook Jan 07, 2008

On 11/21 Naxpmedia charged my credit card account for Boy Meets World Series. My daughter ordered this for a Christmas present and still has not received it. I have called, e-mailed and tried live chat (of course no one was available). No phone is working, e-,mail is not returned and UPS keeps saying they received billing information. Where is my order. Is this place real or just money stealers? I contacted my credit card company and I guess some place higher up is next.

PATRICIA WHITAKER Jan 07, 2008

I ALSO ORDER 2 SETS OF DVD'S TOTAL PRICE WAS $50 I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED THEM, I OREDERED THEM IN NOV. I CANT GET THEM ON THE PHONE & THEY WONT ANSWER MY MESSAGAES I LEAVE, THESE CROOKS NEED TO BE STOPPED NOW. I JUST WANT MY DVD'S SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Sherri Cann Jan 08, 2008

Same happened to me...order placed on Nov 29th 2007 and on Dec 13th below is the e-mail I got back from them on Dec 13th... still waiting for the items today 08/01/2008. THESE GUYS ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!

Dear Sherri

There is an issue currently in shipments to Canada , Canadian orders will cost us $70+ dollars to ship and we are trying to sort out this issue as we have undercharged for these orders. As the prices of our series do not even reach these rates we are unable to cover the cost at the moment. They have been returned for insufficient postage and we are working to try to resolve this issue to resend out the orders to our Canadian customers. We sincerely apologize; this is a recent even we have just made aware of. You can wait for us to clear the issue, you may choose to pay the larger shipping fee ($75), or we can provide you with a full refund.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Mary Smith
    [email protected]
    1-888-603-NAXP
    www.naxpmedia.com

John Vee Jan 08, 2008

Do as i did . Dispute charges if you used a credit card. I did & got my money back to my account in 4 days. Good Luck

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices