Naxpmediarip-off

A

Pretty much the same as everyone else. Here's my complaint to Paypal: "I made a purchase via Paypal on Dec. 14, 2007 for "Boy Meets World" from Naxpmedia.com using Google check-out,
AFTER viewing the "Buy-Safe" guarantee on their website. I have tried repeatedly to get in contact with them via e-mail
and telephone -- I have received NO RESPONSE to my inquiries, and when I try to view "My account" on their website,
no account is found. The amount they received via paypal for this purchase was $38.99 and is shown as "COMPLETED"
in my Paypal history... Please deal with this issue immediately and see that I receive an immediate refund OR the long overdue merchandise.
In addition, I have found MANY complaints about this company and I wonder why Paypal continues to allow them to utilize Paypal for their transactions.
Info regarding the transaction is included below:

Dec. 14, 2007 Debit Card Purchase To GOOGLE *NAXPMEDIA GOOGLE.COM/CH CA Completed Details -$38.99 USD $0.00 USD -$38.99 USD

Corporate Headquarters:

E-mail Contacts:
All inquiries- [protected]@naxpmedia.com

More Naxpmedia Complaints & Reviews

Robert Walker Nov 23, 2008

If you had paid by credit card or bank debit card, you should of called your Bank and report this company as FRAUD - and the bank will investigate and 99.9 percent you would get your money back.

Robert Walker Nov 23, 2008

So, don't leave us hanging - WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?! Did you get your order????

I noticed that this company website no longer exist when I tried to Google it - but maybe they are under another name - I think that could be the case.

I have to admiit, I'm on the one that complained about not getting my The Nanny/Carol Burnette/Mama's Family (which I did) - so far when viewing the dvds - they have been commerical free, and pretty quality - but they are definately recorded from the TV, because they have the TV logo on the bottom right hand corner, and the voice-over advertisements come on when the show credits are showing.

Due to the horrible - nightmare experience of what I went through about a year ago - I've never placed an online order through any website that offers old TV shows for low cost.

Robert

• El
    Elyse Friedlin Oct 14, 2008

I ordered the wonder years series from them, as well as rocko's modern life, doug, and daria. Doug, Rocko, and Daria were 95 percent alright...one or two of the discs was another show - dinosaurs or something, clearly an error on naxpmedia's part. The thing that really bothers me, though, is that the wonder years was my favorite show everrrrrrrr, and i was so excited to see it again, and the entire dvd set was mislabeled, and despite stating the wonder years on the cover, it was really a full season of Carol Burnette and Friends?! I wrote naxpmedia several e-mails and they NEVER GOT BACK TO ME or refunded my money or fixed their error. I still haven't seen the Wonder Years and therefore Naxpmedia sucks major balls. Don't order from them. They are unreliable, and a big fat scam.

Shanon Sep 19, 2008

Did you ever get your money back?? What a rip off!!!??? Pls e-mail me back if you figured out a way to get your $$ back [email protected] thnx

Shanon Sep 19, 2008

I ordered the third watch DVDs back in November of 07 to.. How annoying... Any chance on getting our money back somehow?

Shanon Sep 19, 2008

I'm not sure what the address is of the compant because I can no longer even find their website. I purchased a DVD set back in November of 2007. I recieved confirmation e-mails saying the order had been shipped and then later on recieved an e-mail saying the order had NOT been sent due to postage issues and that I'd have to pay another $75 if I wanted my order or continue to wait until the postage issue was sorted out, OR get a refund. I chose to recieve a refund but never got one, and my e-mails were not replied to, nobody ever got back to me and now I can't even get on to the website!!! Does anybody know what's going on with this?????? It's almost been a year, I would really appreciate getting my money back!!

Shanon Sep 19, 2008

I had the exact same thing...Bought a DVD set back in NOVEMBER of 07 and got the e-mails saying the order has been shipped, etc... Then that they had not been shipped due to postage being too costly and that I'd have to pay and extra $75 to get my order, or refund...I chose refund... NO REPLY.. To this day I have still not gotten my money back. What a rip off!!!

• Ap
    April Ramos Aug 14, 2008

To whom it may concern:

I was wondering if you could help me with the problem that Naxpmedia caused me. You see I ordered a product from Naxpmedia called the Smurfs Collection on dvd that they ripped me off on some episodes. I sent in a complaint to them, but they haven't contacted me back to help me.

All I want is my money back because they caused fraud, theft, and rip-off episodes. I paid $44.99 ($35.99 + $9.00) for it that I didn't know they were ripping me off.

Please email back to me to let me know if you can help me get my money back. My number is [protected]. My email address is [email protected] My mailing address is: 506 West Adams, P.O. Box 209, Iron River, Michigan 49935.

Thanks,

April Ramos
    Iron River, Michigan

• Ge
    Geoff Jul 31, 2008

On 1/9/08, I ordered a couple of DVDs from them online (naxpmedia.com).

On 1/10/08, I received this email:

> Your order has been updated to the following status.
    > New status: New Order Sent

On 1/24/08, after not receiving the product, I emailed them. This is the reply I got on 1/28/08:

> We are being as honest as possible with our
    > customers regarding our current status in
    > shipment. We are still in the process of
    > sorting out this situation. Our Hawaii office
    > shipper's are backed up on shipments because
    > we are low in supplies. You have two options,
    > you may wait for your shipment, and keep
    > checking the status with your ups tracking
    > number. Or our bank can gladly refund you.
    > Please let us know your response.
    > Mary Smith
    > [email protected]

After requesting a refund, I got this email almost immediately:

> Sorry for the inconvenience, you will receive your refund.
    > Our office is no longer issuing the refunds, our bank has
    > now taken over and will be issuing any refunds that need to
    > be made. It will take 1-2 weeks to post to your account.

Shortly thereafter, they stopped responding to any of my requests for a refund.

What a load of scam,

Geoff

• Va
    valerie Jul 03, 2008

same situation i was ripped off too...ordered carol burnett too...do you know who we need to contact about this? valerie (i'm so angry)

• Al
    Alexandra Kellogg Jun 26, 2008

The same exact thing happened to me!!! I ordered a DVD set in dec 2007 and it never came. i e-mail and called (couldn't get through by phone either) and they told me everything they told you through e-mail, word for word! they even said that they sent out a replacement set in Feb, which also NEVER CAME! So now its almost july and my money is gone and the DVD set is not here. Let me know if you have any progress or if I can help in anyway.

• De
    Deanna Jun 17, 2008

I wish I had researched this company before I ordered, too. Like they say, if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. I ordered DVDs from them and they never showed. I even got a UPS tracking number! Don't order from these theives. At least I was able to dispute the charge with my credit card company and get my money back.

Mark Parker Jun 14, 2008

I ordered complete season of Third Watch. Paid 58.24 for it. The first 2 DVD's were fine. The third one you couldn't view at all and the last one was taped off the television, the commercials weren't even cut out. I emailed them asking for the tapes to be replaced or my money refunded. I never heard from them again. This transaction took place 2/29/08. It is now June and I can't even find their website and my emails are returned, even though I am using the same email.

• Be
    Beth Zimbicki Jun 10, 2008

I wish I would have known that there were sites like this before I ordered from this company Naxpmedia. I have the same story as everyone else. I ordered on Dec 27th and I got the UPS tracking number and kept checking the UPS site and it just said 'Billing info received' So I contacted the company in Jan and got an email saying that they were backed up in Hawaii. So I waited again and then in Feb contacted them again and they were vague. And then that was the last email I received from them. I've done the same as everyone else tried the phone number and it doesn't work now, and more emails with no response. I've learned a good lesson about ordering from a company I don't recognize. I am glad you have this site, at least I know now what was the real scoop on this company. The sad part it the DVD were a gift and I kept promising them to my friend, telling her they were coming. Lesson learned well!

• Be
    Beverly Bolich Jun 08, 2008

I ordered DVD's in December for a birthday gift for my grand daughter. Her birthday has come and gone as has many emails from my end with no response other than the first one from Naxmedia saying they had many back ordered and would send them as soon as possible.

I have sent an email at least every 2 weeks for the past 6 months without a response. How are we to get our money back from these scam artists?

• Ka
    kai hok Jun 06, 2008

This is Hsieh Kai Hok. I received my Third Watch DVDS on wednesday, 12/12/07 at 2:16pm arizona time after almost a month of delivery time. The DVDS are in good condition. Because I want to update my previous complaints as early as I can I did not inspect all discs. However, the several random discs that I played looked good. They worth the money I spent. I have 21 discs with about 6 episodes each and looked like I have all my episodes. Because of the 5 situations cited on Yahoo questions and the fact that I did not receive my order for about a month that I filed my first complaint. I honestly don't know whether I would have receive my discs had I not file the complaint. Under the academic system I would give the quality of the video a B+ and the service and delivery time a F ( which is the reason why I thought this company was bogus). Case closed. Merry christmas and happy new year.

Hsieh Kai Hok

Robert Walker May 31, 2008

Well, guess what! It happened me too... I purchased 3 items over 80 dollars for dvds on November 3rd. Today is December 10th, and have not received any items. I emailed them well over a month, and they told me the same story - "We shipped via USPS - but had problems now we are shipping through UPS - you'll get your tracking number when it is shipped" well, it's been over 2 weeks since they "shipped through UPS" and yet I have NO tracking number. So I called their [protected]-NAXP number, I get a bogus menu to punch 2 for Customer Service, and all I get "No is here to take your call" Yeah, they're out having a party on our money. So I called my Credit Union this morning, and reported as fraud - YES NAXPMEDIA IS FRAUD in my books - they took my money, and I received NO items - so I'm being reimbursed my 80 some dollars. I kept all my emails correspondence with NAXP in case I have to show something that I tried to get answers in why I haven't received my items. And if they blame USPS for losing our items, and USPS says they have no record of mailing these items, then it's a federal crime!!!

• St
    Stephen May 30, 2008

Well, I guess I'm just one of many and should stop sending hateful emails to the company!

I ordered the Wonder Years complete set about 4 months ago and paid for priority shipping...I waited roughly 2 months for the DVDs to arrive and as soon as they did, I rushed to pop them into the player...On the outside, the DVDs looked incredibly bootleg and were stamped on burned discs...the box and cd labels said WONDER YEARS, but upon watching them, CAROL BURNETT AND FRIENDS (horrible quality) is what was actually recorded on the discs. I have been sending them weekly emails asking for a refund and once, about 2 months ago I received a response saying, "we'll re-send." This was all well and good until, THEY NEVER SENT IT. I am frustrated beyond belief, its not even really about the 40 bucks i spent...its the damn principle...any advice on what to do>?

• Co
    cookie May 18, 2008

Ordered the Carol Burnett and Friends dvd set in January 2008, money taken from my credit card. A UPS number was given to me but when I called UPS, they said that they never had that number on their records. Send numerous emails; some never answered, others with a standard letter saying that package would be mailed in the next 2 weeks.

What a rip off this company is. Someone should close them down for good!

• El
    Elizabeth May 01, 2008

For info on the real owners of this fraudulent company see http://www.wwco.com/~dda/naxpmedia.php . Toward the end is gives contact info for the owners and other public record information. I tried to use the contact info and the phone number has changed (surprise!) and the address for the owners is now up for rent on the website of a local realtor http://www.rmmanagementllc.com/ . Can't imagine why. A new phone number for the address is listed at www.96706.askyp.com by reverse look up on the address. The number given for that address in a Google search was [protected] and does have an answering machine on. I left a message and am sure the Nelsons will call me back, I can't imagine they would WANT customers treated like they have been! I am sure they will want to rectify all the problems with their companys' seeming scamming of customers. A company called "Earth Class Mail" is reported bywww.wwco.com to be owned by the Nelsons and can be contacted at [protected] and http://www.earthclassmail.com/remote-addresses .
    According to the same website (ww.wwco.com) the Nelsons also own a Miami business called "NYA Direct" with a phone number of [protected] and a web address of http://www.nyadirect.com/contact_us.php . I am hoping with all these different points of contact I can actually get to speak to a live person who can help me with the communication problems I am having with napxmedia. Maybe you could try also, so the Nelsons know the behavior of napxmedias' employees is not a one-time occurance.

• Ji
    Jim Pasculle Apr 25, 2008

I ordered the fraggle rock set which they claim is All 96 episodes and they display three boxes on the web site. I received two boxes with 10 disks or 60 episodes. I have sent 5 e-mails and get the same response someone will get back to you in 48 hours. The 48 hours ended a month ago. The company is fast to take your money and slow on delivery, and non existent on communication.

• Ly
    Lynne Hayes Apr 17, 2008

I ordered the Third Watch set from Naxpmedia on December 5 and the money was taken from my credit card on December 6. I never received it so I started e-mailing them and was told they were behind in their orders but would ship the next shipping day and I would receive a tracking number. Never received it...so I asked for a refund and was told it would take about 5 weeks as it had to come through their banks. Well, it's now been about 10 weeks and I still have no refund and I've been e-mailing them every few days and now they don't even reply to my e-mails. I've advised my Visa company and they've refunded my money and I've kept all of their e-mails to me as well so I can show the Visa company that I, too, have been trying to get my refund. WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS. I hope they all end up in jail for the rest of their lives. I will continue to e-mail them every couple of days for the rest of my life if I have to.

• Da
    Dawn Boatman Apr 11, 2008

Like almost all others, I paid for and did not receive my product. They will not respond to emails and I have now reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I strongly encourage everyone with a problem with this company to do the same. More complaints they have against them the more action the BBB will take.

Shan Apr 09, 2008

Below is my experience. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and here was there response to my complaint:

In the absence of any response from the company this complaint despite our two requests to them, we are closing our file on this complaint.

This unanswered complaint will become part of the information we report to the public on this company for the next three years. Should any government agency request our files on this company, your complaint will also be included.

If you have settled this complaint directly with the company, would you please email us to let us know that, as well as any other comments you might have. Your help in doing this is important to ensure that our report to the public on this company is accurate.

Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau.

MY COMPLAINT...sigh...
    I ordered the Malcolm in the Middles Series DVD from naxpmedia.com on Wednesday, December 19 for a christmas present. Although this was billed to my credit card I have never received my purchase. I tried to contact naxpmedia.com on their phone line at [protected] on several occasions to speak to a representative. However, I could never get through. The most recent attempt was today, Friday, March 7. Now the message states that the customer service line is not in service anymore.
    In addition to this, I emailed the company at their address, [email protected] Below is a synopsis of all the emails and responses. (I would be happy to provide these in detail if needed.)

12/27/2007 - Sent message stating that the webpage said my order would be delivered before x-mas, but I still hadn't received it. Naxpmedia responded to get the tracking # and check with UPS.

1/10/2008 - Tried to contact Naxpmedia on several occasions, but couldn't get through. Also contacted UPS and UPS said that I needed to speak with Naxpmedia for my order. UPS did not have it.

1/15/2008 - Naxpmedia said that they had issues with delivery in Hawaii and said I could get a refund, cancel the order, or wait for the package. I said I still wanted my order.

1/16/2008 - Naxpmedia sent me a message saying that the order was on its way and that the tracking # would change. (It never has.) I thanked them and said I'd look for it.

2/08/2008 - After trying the phone # again with no response, I sent a follow up email to Naxpmedia stating that if I did not receive my order or a refund promptly, that I would contact the BBB, my credit card company, and any other organization that I needed to to get my $$$ back.

At this point, I just want a refund, but can not get them to respond to me. My order was put on my visa for 39.89.

Maria C Apr 06, 2008

I agree with the complaint.

I placed an order for The Wonder Years DVD Collection on 16 February 2008. I made the mistake of not researching the company before I placed an order because it was Google-approved. I received the DVDs in less than 3 weeks. HOWEVER, WHEN I PLAYED THE DVDS THEY CONTAINED THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW AND NOT THE WONDER YEARS. The DVDs, as well as their containers were all labelled The WOnder Years.

I tried calling the 1800 number several times to inform them of the mistake but my efforts were in vain. I then sent a complaint thru their website. I also emailed [email protected] my complaint. All I got was an autogenerated reply saying that my email has been received but that they were receiving a huge amount of email inquiries so they will only be able to address my complaint within 48 hours. I sent my first email and complaint on March 7. It has been over a month since then and I have yet to receive any substantial reply from them. Within this same month, I have emailed my complaint thru my personal email, as well as thru the link in their website, and I have always received the same autogenerated reply.

While the person who has posted this message has already received his refund, I am posting this comment to let people know that NAXPMEDIA 'S INTEGRITY CONTINUES TO BE QUESTIONABLE. Hopefully, this will serve as a warning to future customers. Beware! Beware! Beware!

On the same date, I received an email confirming receipt of the complaint I sent stating that my complaint will be responded to within 48 hours. It has been 6 days since then, well over the 48 hours grace period you asked for and I have yet to receive a substantial response to my complaint.
    Again, I request that replacement DVDs containing episodes of The Wonder Years TV series, and not just DVDs labelled The Wonder Years but containing copies of an entirely different TV program, be sent to me immediately.

• Je
    JESSICA MILLER-EPPS Apr 03, 2008

ORDER DVD'S IN DEC. 2007 NEVER RECIEVED PRODUCT NOR MONEY BACK

• Pa
    Patty Apr 01, 2008

I ordered the complete 7 season set of Malcolm in the Middle...upon watching the dvds, I found the picture quality of the videos to be extremely blurry and "grainy"--the voices of the characters on the screen are about a second or two delayed from the movement of the mouth (it looks/sounds like a badly dubbed foreign movie) AND THERE ARE COMMERCIALS!!
    It is completely unethical to charge money for merchandise of such trashy quality!

James Hayden Mar 31, 2008

I also ordered the " Third Watch Collector's Edition" from NaxpMedia, needless to say I am very disappointed. The discs were mislabeled and the entire season 2 is unwatchable. I have emailed the company 4 times to try and get them to replace the defective discs, I have yet to get a response. I have tried calling but only get a message telling me that their phone system is down and to try again later. It wasn't until earlier tonight that I tried to watch season 3, what a joke!! It looks as though someone used a video camera and recorded the show right off the tv screen. One episode even had the A&E logo in the corner of the screen, and another even had a small snippet of a commercial. Has anyone thought of reporting this company to NBC for copyright infringment?

Maria.Galvin Mar 30, 2008

I purchased a dvd in January 08 and to date it has not arrived and no word from the company they are horrendous to deal with.

They took the money fine an fast and have just ripped me off. its terrible. they wont reply to emails or calls. others should know to stop them making the same mistake they should be shut down as others appear to have the same problems.

• Je
    Jeanne Mar 29, 2008

I ordered and received Third Watch series. It came in good shape as a package but the package is obvously a bunch of TV recordings from different channels and is very poor quality. I emailed them about a replacement or refund and never heard from them.

• Kr
    Krista Mar 25, 2008

This is the absolute worst website ever!! Don't use it!! Please listen to me on this one i order things on the computer all the time and this is a total scam. After ordering my product i then realized all these comments and people against them. I ordered third watch and it came to me in a small shipping envelope weeks after i ordered it. All the series came on 3 dvds and all the cd's were placed in the DVD cases all messed up. Looking just at the DVD case and the cd you can see that they are i n poor condition and someone made them off their tv. Hoping the looks were just deceiving i put them in and they were the worst picture i ever saw!!! ALL BLURRY, SOUND AND PICTURE WAS HORRIBLE. AND IT WAS ONLY ON THE TOP HALF OF THE SCREEN... SO ALL YOU SAW WAS THEIR FACES. THE BOTTOM HALF WAS ALL BLACK AD FUZZY!!! MY GRANDMA COULD HAVE MADE THE CD'S BETTER AND IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

DON'T ORDER!!!
    TOTAL SCAM

marica Mar 24, 2008

I too never received my stuff! I notice that now when I google naxpmedia it has a different website: www.tvseriesnow.com/, I wonder if they changed it again...

• Uf
    ufulu Mar 24, 2008

I purchased a product from NaxpMedia on December 24, 2007. Three months later, I have still received nothing. I'm a patient person & I understand that small companies can get overwhelmed. But I have received few responses to my inquiries and cannot contact them. I wrote them over 10 days ago asking for a refund, telling them I will file complaints against them, but have received no reply. Their phone center is closed. They shut down their online chat (if it ever worked in the first place). So, as much as I hate doing this to a small company, I have just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If they'd only been honest...

Can anyone recommend a further course of action? It's a shame that so many people are being scammed...

Manny Mar 24, 2008

I actually did receive my dvds only to find that they are pirated copies.

• Valerie Mar 19, 2008

I ordered 3 DVD sets from Naxpmedia on 2/27/08 and money was taken out of my account on 2/28/08. I never received an e-mail from them stating the shipping information and tracking number as they promised. I e-mailed them on 3/6/08 inquiring the status of my order. I received an automated e-mail stating they received my inquiry and would respond within 48 hours. On 3/7/08 I received an e-mail from them giving me my UPS Tracking number. I thought, all was good. Not...

On 3/10/08 I e-mailed UPS with my tracking number and they basically stated that they have not received a call to pick up my package for delivery. I started to get suspicious, so I looked the company up on Google, and lo and behold the first thing you see is... This company is Fraudulent, a Scam, etc. I noticed that many other people had the exact same problem I had. So...

I filed a report with the Florida Better Business Bureau on 3/14/08 and contacted my bank to fight the charges and close out my account. I may also file charges with the Hawaii Better Business Bureau, because I noticed that they SUPPOSEDLY ship from Hawaii.

I also contacted UPS on 3/17/08 to let them know that Naxpmedia is using them as a Scapegoat and received an e-mail from them on 3/18/08 stating that they have closed their account with Naxpmedia. So buyers, BEWARE, DO NOT ORDER FROM NAXPMEDIA OR NYADIRECT because they are Fraudulent and they steal your money and run. They probably have other names out there on the internet that they are under, so I would advise you to look up the company name under GOOGLE first, to see if they have Claims, Rip-off, Scams associated with their company before placing an order. I wish I had done that first, then I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now.

**NOTE: THIS COMPANY HAS OVER 100 COMPLAINTS** AND HAS AN F- RATING.

• Am
    Amy Schneider Mar 18, 2008

• Am
    Amy Schneider Mar 18, 2008

Naxpmedia took the money for the dvd set ordered December-2007, however never shipped the item. Very hard to get through email. Impossible by phone. Received email stating that they were having trouble with their warehouse, item will ship soon, and that I could request a refund at any time. I took their word that it would ship soon and waited. I asked for a refund at the end of February 2008, but did not receive any return email from Naxpmedia nor have I received a refund. This company is a Major Scam!! I will be following through with whatever legal means available to shut them down.

• Ka
    Kathy S Mar 18, 2008

Ditto to all of the above. Horrible.

• De
    Deborah Embler Mar 12, 2008

I ordered 2 DVD sets in December 2007 for Christmas gifts and have never received them. I received email replies only 2 times telling me that they were back logged on orders and later I could get a refund if I did n0t want to wait any longer. I have not heard another word from them and have not received a refund. I would love to know how to search them out legally for fraud!

• Ke
    Kevin M O'Hare Mar 12, 2008

This company charged me 58.24 for 6 season of third watch on 3-08-08 and when i tried to call them the number was no longer in business and when i tried to email them it came back undeliverable.