Naxp MediaFraudulent company!

I was also ripped off by this company. I purchased the Fresh Prince Belair series for my son for Christmas. The money was taken out October 7, 2007. I still had not received the DVD's by December 1. Sent Several E-Mails and was told they were sent out. Attempted to call and could never speak to a live person. Finally got DVD'S around December 15. The DVD'S were copied of the TV they include commercials and are very poor quality. Do not buy from this company.

More Naxp Media Complaints & Reviews

• Cy
    CYNTHIA HOLLIDAY Dec 28, 2007

I ORDER MY THIRD WATCH DVD ON DECEMBER 7TH. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM. I SHIP UPS ALL THE TIME AND KNOW HOW TO TRACK THE ORDER. SEEMS THAT UPS RECEIVED THE SHIPPING/BILLING ORDER VIA ELECTRONIC E:MAIL AND NEVER RECEIVED A PICK UP DATE ON MY MERCHANDISE. I HAVE CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIME AND THEIR "PHONE IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME" . IT'S THE HOLIDAYS, GIVE ME A BREAK. NO ONE CLOSES LIKE THEY DI ON THE HOLIDAY. I HAVE CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND WILL BE CONTACTING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BECAUSE OF MAIL FRAUD.

• Mi
    Michele Sommerfelt Jan 04, 2008

I am in the same exact situation as Cynthia. I ordered the same Third Watch set and am getting the same non-response. Their terms and conditions require you to wait for 33 days before filing a credit card complaint. They have a bunch of threatening language in their terms and conditions, section 1, #s 3 & 4.

• Se
    September Higham Jan 09, 2008

I placed an order for a DVD on December 20. On December 22 my credit card was charged and I received a UPS tracking number. However, the order was never shipped. The tracking number from UPS reads "Billing information received" and has remained in that state ever since. It is now January 9th and the order STILL hasn't been shipped. NaxpMedia appears to be ignoring my emails and their customer service line is down. It is impossible to talk to a person.

• Da
    Dale La Mora Jan 24, 2008

I also ordered third watch on dec 12th said they were shiped on 24th but ups never were told to pick up also cant get thur to anyone also when i ordered these dvds there was a site saying this company was safe now i dont see that add on there site any more contacted them when dvds did not arrive they said i needed to buy insurance at check out they said they would email naxp to see what the hold up was if any one rememers this site please post i think they should be responible for saying they were asafe company.

• Pe
    Peter Megoulas Feb 01, 2008

I am in the same position as all of you and am starting to get fed up with this company. I have also ordered the Third Watch set and it has been two weeks and when I look on UPS it says it is being shipped. I have also read a comment saying thats they are copied DVD's that include COMMERCIALS!!!! If that happens to me there is gonna be recieving my DVD's back

Marlene Reiff Feb 04, 2008

I had the same experience with naxpmedia. Please be aware they have a new internet address under classictvcollectors.net

• Wi
    William Sullivan Feb 07, 2008

Add me to the list of 3rd watch complaints. I ordered beginning of January, got the tracking number, got charged, and nothing. These people are prob on vacation now on our dime.

• Wi
    William Sullivan Feb 07, 2008

Add me to the list of 3rd Watch rip offs :(

• Ki
    Kimberly Ibarra Feb 09, 2008

I was sent an e-mail saying my order had shipped 4 days ago. UPS never was sent the package to begin the process for delivery.
    I have been trying to no avail to reach NAXP MEDIA. They do not answer the phone or e-mails. I finally canceled everything through my credit card company.

Posting this, so hopefully no one else will be taken in by these people or this company.

• Je
    Jeremy Falle Feb 25, 2008

SEEMS TO BE A TREND... I ORDERED AND PAID FOR IN FULL FOR A DVD BOX SET. FIRST EXCUSES THAT SHIPPING WASN'T PROPERLY COVERED, THEN WON'T SHIP TO LOCATION, NOW WON'T ANSWER PHONES OR REPLY TO EMAILS FOR REFUND.

Sara Johnson Mar 06, 2008

I am in the same boat. For Christmas my boyfriend ordered me the box set of boy meets world. There was an add on the website that said if you ordered by DEC.18th then it would arrive by Christmas. This was not the case, we finally got pretty angry and sent some e-mails, one of them was responded to and said it would be shipped immediately this again was not the case. Luckily he thought to contact his credit card company and canceled the transaction. This company is obviously a fraud and no one should do business with them!

Chris Jun 30, 2008

This company is a fake, I still have not recieved my DVD's since December 2007! Don't order off these guys they will send you many e-mails saying your order is still coming but it never will

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices