NaturScienceUltra ACAI Berry Marketing

P

This company is sending out emails to market a diet ACAI Berry product. The company claims to have a board of directors who include Paul V. Beals, M.D., C.C.N. NaturScience is scaming people out of money by claiming to send them a FREE 15 day supply of a product, when they actually send you a 30 day supply and charge you $79.22 . They get your credit card number by claiming to charge only $5.00 shipping. I ordered the "free trial" and called to cancel the product. But there is no answer at the number on the invoice. I left a message and my information, including my account # and invoice # asking that they cancel any future shipments. They were supposed to return my call but they never did. Well, it wasn't canceled and I was charged another $87.17, 15 days later... for another shippment. buy the time my chredit Card bill came, there were $166 worth the charges!
When I did get a real person to answer the phone at NaturScience I was told that they NEVER REFUND. I am out of luck and so are thousands of other people. I suggest that Dr Paul V. Beals get some emails about this!!!
His email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Pa
    Pam Feb 12, 2009

NaturScience should be NatraScience!!! The above post is in error!
    this posted by the original poster. there seems to be no way to retract a complaint.
    Please do not contact Dr. Beals, he is not associated with NatraScience of Provo, UT.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices