Natural Source Storeteeth whitening

I too am having a problem with this company. I asked for the trail & paid the shipping. The product was shipped a week before the 2 week trail peroid was over. I did not even have time to test the product. I looked at myu bank acct and saw a charge of 79 plus bucks pending. I tried calling and the company was closed. I emailed them explaining that I havenot had time to test the product due to shipping. No response. I called and spoke with a rude customer service rep named Kevin Marshall who would not let me talk and explain the situtition. he just kept talking over me. I asked for a supervisor and was told that they go come in until 10AM. I asked for a supervisor name which he gave me Peterson Frank and the name of the owner John Douglas. Now those names sound really fishey. I have called my bank and they can not do anyathing until the charges hit my acct and them I can file a complaint. I am going to call back a supervisor and see what they can do. If I get the run around I will be looking for the owner's information and also calling Florida and hopefully finding a fraud department.
All of this is happening 3/30/09.

DO NOT GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM.

JAmer Oct 01, 2011

My experience with this company was extremely negative. first of all, they are clearly taking advantage of the public with their internet ad. they advertise the offer of a free sample only for $1.95. after an order is submitted with credit card information, you receive a message that your card will be charged $79 + each month. you cannot cancel or reverse the transaction after that. the ad is very deceptive. a representative from their company called me to confirm the order a couple of days before I received it. I told them I did not want the merchandise and to please cancel. I received the package anyway. I called within 14 days of receipt to get an rma number and was told that my card was charged the day before and I would not get a refund. apparently, they start counting from the day they charge your card, not the day it is received or even shipped. I spoke to a supervisor and she told me there was nothing she could do about it because my trial period was over and had been converted to and account. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. I also cancelled my credit card number for a new one in the event they try to put further charges through to my card. please don't make the same mistake. stay away from this company.

• Jd
    JDow Sep 23, 2011

I am very upset over the lack of decent customer service! I received my "free trial" 2 days after the trial period was over. when I call the customer service line - I have never gotten an answer, I have left several messages and am assured I will get a return call back. no one has ever called - and I have yet to make contact with someone.

• Se
    seed Sep 09, 2011

When I ordered the teeth cleaning products, advertised at around $3, I got a call to "confirm my address" which was really a call to get me to sign up for continuing shipments. I refused but was put on the program anyway. I then got a charge on my credit card for $158 which was a complete surprise to me. I got suckered once and I will not order anything from the internet again.

• Fr
    frey Aug 31, 2011

Their product, cosmetyn, doesn't work, and worst of all, after canceling my membership within the 14 days, I am still being charged for products that I didn't order. when I try to call, no one answers. you are put on hold for eternity and no response. I had to get a new credit card to stop the fraudulent charges. this business needs to be shut down!

• Je
    Jed K Jun 16, 2011

Free trial... was offered of teeth whiting product but later charged...

(charged credit card by deceptive description of "free trial" of product)

• Ol
    OLPamPam Sep 07, 2010

I got a phone call too and completely refused anything they were offering. I got signed up too. this is a horrible company.

• Bo
    Bobsight May 19, 2010

I was recently scammed from the Natural Source Store in Florida for a teeth whitening trial that was very misleading and turned out to be very expensive. This is clearly a trial rigged to trap people. When you try to cancel the product they don't answer the phone or fax but continue to charge your credit card. I had to finally cancel my credit card in order to stop the charges.

Heights May 17, 2010

Bottom line, scammers. do not order anything from them. they will charge you for things you never ordered, and when you call and ask them to refund you, they will give you every excuse in the book as to why they wont. horrible customer service. when I asked for a manager, the twerp said no, sorry. what a crock of crap. horrible people...

I hope you feel good at night knowing you rip people off.

• Wi
    Winston Francis Mar 05, 2010

This company is a SCAM...and yet they continue to advertise and many like myself and the others who have registered complaints here and those who have not, have all been taken for a ride by these SCAM artists.
    I have been calling for the last 4 months.. Spoke with GABI on Dec 29th, 2009 at 9.45am and she told me that the amt would be refunded. Nothing happened.. called again and this time sp0ke with KRISTY on Jan 14th, 2010 at 5.20pm.. she told me the amt would be refunded, but due to the Holiday season, the a/c dept was not operating fully..( Christmas/N.Year celebrations long over.. !!). Called again on Feb8th, 2010 at 5.23pm and this time spoke with OSCAR, who told me that they were having system issues and the amt could not be refunded and this should be rectified within a week. Nothing happened.
    Called again today - Mar 5th, 2010 at 11.20am and spoke with KELLY, who told me that they are still having system issues and I would need to wait some more...!!!However, they continue to charge clients $79/-, for this the computer system works..??? She then proceeded to tell me that if I could not wait, I should contact my Credit Card company and dispute the charges...!!!
    I wish I were in Florida, I would personally go to this location and see who these frauds are.. they need to be put behind bars...Is there some criminal case that could be brought against these people.

Winston Francis
    Order ID : AJ4672-57482

• Pa
    padreislander Jan 12, 2010

One more comment about these scammers (natural source store)... they sell your email address to anyone and everyone!!

• Pa
    padreislander Jan 12, 2010

Thank you all for posting these complaints. I too was tricked into this scam. I called them to get a return auth number and listened to the endless advertisements for stretch mark cream, ect, ect. never did get anyone on the phone. so, the next call I made was to my credit card company. they cheerfully offered to cancel that card number and re-issue me a card under a new number. problem solved, I hope.

HelgaH Dec 29, 2009

A simalur thing happened to me last summer, my credit card number got sold and someone happily shopped in the California Area for a day racking up 3000.00 in new charges for me. Thank fully my banking had relized this since I am in Ontario and I was in Ontario using my card at the same time. So we are the dummies letting the internet take our money away.

HelgaH Dec 29, 2009

Do not think that you are getting a tube of toothpaste for a buck. It becomes a long maddening process of getting back, all the super fine print charges I got sucked into.

Had to join three clubs at 14.95 month. plus NSS charged me 79.95 for ?

Cancell now and get your money back, or your in for a ride.

Joan Dubois Dec 21, 2009

You forgot south beach brite

Joe_livingston Dec 15, 2009

They are the biggest scammers on the planet! I beleive it's alan cohen and david hausdorf who's behind this. watch out! if you think you have been scammed here are the links you should follow

Https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ftc_wizard.aspx?lang=en < — make sure if you got scammed you fill this out right now before you forget. remember with enough complaints anyone who thinks they can get away with this will have to answer to someone!

Http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?openform§ion=economic_crimes < — this is the form for attorney's general in florida.

Your complaints will trigger an investigation and put a stop to any questionable practices!

Do not let anyone get away with this. it's time to come together and make things happen.

Jo Anne Dec 03, 2009

My name is jo anne. I am so ticked off with the natural source store. a fraud company called me and asked if I had ordered something from the natural source store. I told them about the teeth whitening stuff and that I would get it for just shipping and handling. it was around $2.00. they then asked me if I charged $79.85 to those # buckets (# buckets are my words) and I told them "no". and then explained how I ordered the stuff on line and as soon as I did I received a phone call from a woman (and I use that word loosely), that kept hounding me about to try something or whatever, I kept turning her off because I kept telling her "no", "no I am not interested", no again and again. apparently she did not listen to me. I now have $79.85 on my credit card that I have to pay. i'm not too happy. so I called the phone number, [protected] and the man (actually he was a jerk), told me that I had signed up for the 14 day trial. and I said no, I did not. and of course the 14 days have passed. so I guess I screwed up somehow. but, being the first time that I got scamed I will try to stay on my toes.
    So meanwhile the fraud co. was cancelling my credit card and issuing me a new one. which is fine. so I should get a new one in a couple of weeks.
    If something can be done with these people, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for listening.

• Si
    Sister of a Retard Nov 30, 2009

When I found out that my sister ordered the teeth whitening from the natural source store, I made sure to cancel my credit card immediately and the credit card company took away the charges made by this scam company and will proceed to investigate the natural source store. I called them to take my sister off the vip list and was lucky to get an english-speaking person, who cooperated and took her off the list with little trouble. funny thing, when I called the first time, the automated voice message system was different from the second time I called. but of course, they're a scam, so it doesn't shock me the least bit.

• In
    insbroker09 Oct 26, 2009

Well, i'm another victim of this scam... I entered it through a banner add, plastered all over the internet now, that read, "learn how a mom found a perfect teeth whitening solution" or "don't trust dentists!" and similar - those ads lead you to a "testimonial" by some man or woman with links to dazzle white, south beach white, and some others, encouraging you to test their products for the price of a coke. $1.95, $4.75, the list goes on... but once you "agree" to terms and conditions, you get charged a fortune down the road by multiple companies or by one company under multiple names, go figure.

I ended up spending an hour over the phone with my credit card company (capital one) and they were able to reverse two of the charges, however, I have 3 more for a total of about $235 that i'm yet to dispute. each credit card company would give it a certain time frame to allow for delivery of product (in my case, it was 30 days), so if the product arrives, they cannot reverse the charge. all you can do is call those companies (your credit card company would be able to give you all of the numbers) and cancel the membership with them.

However... the problem is... most of those freaking numbers don't work! I called 5 of them and all there was is a row of "beep, beep, beep, beep", as if someone hung up before even taking the call. the only one I got a hold of was nss sb smile and although they canceled my membership, they didn't cancel the charge of $79.95. the woman on the phone, shendy, very eagerly tried to explain to me that the info on this upcoming charge it was plastered all over the site. but come on, let's get real here... i'm a busy business owner and I am very careful with my money and credit card transations - would I not call the company to cancel my membership?! they hold us all out as idiots, who just don't read terms and conditions. of course, in a way, we are still naive and still think we can trust people - not a chance!

• Di
    dillbob Oct 07, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. that way they can't take any more money from you. if you don't and you don't cancel with all the bogus companies taking out of your account, you will continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. i.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. at the very least, dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

• Me
    melg2008 Oct 05, 2009

This company is a huge scam!! I just checked my credit card statement and had charges that I didn't agree to from varimi, llc. I had no clue what this was, so I searched it on the internet and came to this page. I am pissed now! I just cancelled my credit card account, so I wouldn't get anymore charges that I did not agree to. I agreed to a free trial of a teeth whitening product, and if I cancelled before the trial date I was not supposed to be charged. I haven't even reached 14 day trial period yet, and they already charged my account. it's #. I tried calling the numbers, and no one would ever answer. the varimi number did not even work; I just got a busy signal every time I called. do not trust the products dazzle brite/dazzle smile or smile brite. they are scams!!!

Jodi, Natural Source Store Sep 30, 2009

We at natural source store, would like you to know that we have read your complaint. when you sign up for our offer, the terms and conditions are on the website and it clearly states that by submitting your order, you agree to the terms and conditions. therefore, you already knew that it was a risk free trial and that if you did not call and cancel prior to the end of your trial, you would be charged for the full size product we sent you to try for the 14 days. also, I do not know who varimi llc is as they are not affiliated with our company and if this is who charged you then the charge was not from us and you should contact them about any charges you may have incurred from them. our charges clearly say either nss or natural source store and have our customer service number which is [protected] and our number was not disconnected. it is very important that any offer you enter into, whether it is with our company or another company, that you read the terms and conditions prior to entering into it. if we can be of further assistance, we would be happy to help you and you can call our executive response line at [protected].

• Th
    theywillstealyourmoney Sep 30, 2009

Letter I sent to the attorney general of florida:

I ordered a free trial sample paying the $ 1.95 shipping; they came back and zapped me with a $79.95 on my credit card saying that they shipped the product to my address through the usps and according to their records I received it; not; did not send it certified mail with signature, just said sent it through the mail (hoping I would receive it); and then inside the box was the instructions for me to try it for 14 days and cancel before or they would charge me the $79.95. that is not a free sample nor something I agreed to ahead of time. it is a scam that I am finding out on the internet. there is no where the customer sees these ungodly charges ahead of time or non of us in their right mind would order a free trial for this amount of money. they get your credit card number and then continue to charge it until you close your credit card account. they are charging the cards through india, and when they are declined, find a way to charge them through your state in florida. please shut them done. the other company doing the same thing is dazzle white or they go by south beach white, and they also use the names easy beauty or pristine, whichever name they can get through on your card. with natural source store, I had to call the number on the site that is advertised everyday to order the product to get a hold of anyone as they discontinued the number that is attached to my credit card. dana is the person I talked to at natural source store, and very rudely refused to credit back my card, saying she would cancel my future orders but was not crediting back the $79.95 because it was past the 14 day trial period! what trial period, I never got the product that she insists I got, and the instructions to send it back and cancel before the 14 days is inside the full size product she says they sent instead of the trial! right there is false advertisement! I ordered a free trial, not a full size supply! and for every answer or question I gave her she would reverse her replies with another place they had the information that I supposedly should of seen that they were going to charge this huge amount to my card. natural source store charged my card $ 1.95 for the free trial sample initially with varimi, llc at [protected]. then when they charged my card for the $ 79.95 they charged it from natural source store.com hollywood, fl ; according to the fraud department of my credit card company, they said they change the names of their company often to throw the credit card companies off, and once they get your card number, they will keep charging it whether you get product or not, agree or not, and will send it through different channels until they get a positive charge. this is disgusting and is against the internet practices on the web site when you are agreeing to one item and accepting the terms that are in front of you. hopefully this information will be of help to you to shut these two companies done. natural source store and south beach white. please feel free to call me, as I would be more than happy to give you any more information how these slim balls work. thank you!

Http://www.fraudguides.com/report/florida.asp
    Write your own!

• Ti
    tickedoffinTX Jul 31, 2009

I had a charge from this company, listed as nss acai on my statement, for $6.95. I also had charges hit the same day from three other companies, two of which also appear to be a scam, capstardiet (www.capstar-diet.com) and amino skin care based out of ca. the fourth company was american utility and they appear to be legit. they told me this was a paypal hack and that's how the thieves got my info. anyway... I called all three of these companies, including natural source store, to dispute the charges on monday, july 27th. they assured me that the charge would be removed and that someone from their fraud department would contact me. as of today, neither has happened, so I called back. they told me to be patient. then when I mentioned I already reported them to the ftc and to my bank, they said they could not do anything about the charges now, b/c the bank would have to represent me. then she tells me they have a tracking # for a package that was supposedly sent out on monday, but as of today, has no info. hmm...

I urge all of you (in the us) to contact the ftc, your bank/credit card company, your local law enforcement and heck, why not contact 20/20 and your local news station. these people need to be shut down!!!

• Ia
    iamnothappyaboutthis Jun 19, 2009

Please go check out the company at the better business bureau site of florida. The BBB gives them an F rating, the worst possible.

Jodi, Natural Source Store May 16, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at [protected] during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,
    Sincerely,
    Jodi Schulman
    Executive Response Department
    Natural Source Store, LLC

Jodi, Natural Source Store May 16, 2009

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. we post our terms and conditions on our website, call our customers and email the terms and conditions. I am sorry that you chose not to read them. we do recommend that with any company, whether it be ours or anyone else, if you place an order online, to read the terms and conditions and make sure that you fully understand them prior to making a purchase. however, we would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. our executive response department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues. please contact our executive response department at [protected] during normal business hours (monday – friday, 9:00am – 5:00 pm) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing natural source store,
    Sincerely,
    Jodi schulman
    Executive response department
    Natural source store, llc

• Da
    davie rose May 15, 2009

I returned my product about 2 weeks ago as order to do. And when I spoke to a live person. She told me, that they will refund my money, but until now there is no sign of that.
    I also tried calling them, but nobody seem to pick up the phone. I just want my money back. This company is a total scam. What a rip off..

Mary Peck May 14, 2009

I want them to STOP shipping anything to me. I asked for samples, as I understood it, and ended up enrolled in something that costs me between $90 and $95 a month.

• Ga
    Gayle O. Apr 22, 2009

I am being charged for teeth whitening supplies not received and not ordered. I had ordered a trial. Now, I am being charged monthly fee of $79.99 and have not received any product other than the initial trial supply. I cannot get them on the phone to cancel. Rings and rings forever, and no one answers!

Helping out Apr 16, 2009

I completely agree Natural Source Store is not the right place to buy anythign. Call your credit card company tell them they are fradualant charges against your knowledge. Also cancel your credit card otherwise they will charge in future. This is not even a product that works so don't buy anything.

• La
    lani Apr 15, 2009

I ordered the free trial and long story short I cancelled and asked if they would charge me anything else and the told me "no" but the next day my credit card was charged 89.95 "TWICE" and I called to tell them and they said I had exceeded my trail period and they would not help me "at all" and Im just wondering why are the still getting away with these crimes!!!

Jo Ann Apr 15, 2009

I contacted the Florida number provided by TOmer Sela, VP prior to finding the complaints board. They are liars and thiefs and will not give you a refund.

What you must do is contact your bank card provider immediately. Cancel the card and re-issue a new one. File a dispute with every unathorized charges placed on your account through the bank or your credit card provider. Also file a scam charge through your bank. Notice that there are several charges on your card. I had one from Natural Source for $79.99, another from teeth whitening $70.69 and they tried to post another charge two days ago for $50+, but the bank refused it (I never received any product). The banks are on to them and you will get your money back through filing a dispute. Don't waste your time and frustration dealing with these ###, they are only trying to frustrate you, so you'll give up and they can keep the money they stole from your credit/bank card.

• Em
    EMERALD5151963 Apr 12, 2009

Please see BBB website and complain. Let work together to get these people out of business

• Em
    EMERALD5151963 Apr 12, 2009

please report them to the fraud dept in Flordia. I already did

• Cs
    CSR Apr 10, 2009

Why would you agree to their terms and conditions without reading them first? I read them. The terms stated you would be charged.

• Mo
    monica Lencewicz Apr 09, 2009

I read the following complaint and it fits my situation to a tee... I though did reach the company and they said I did not call in the two week period and they could not reverse the charge. I refused to accept a second shipment and sent it back. They did state that they would credit that charge back, but not the initial $79.99. They ship the product after the trial is up and then charge you a fortune for a lousy product. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND DON'T LET THEM SUCK YOU INTO THE "FREE" PRODUCT...

All of this is happening 3/30/09.

Jo Ann Apr 07, 2009

I too have been scammed by this company. This rude ignorant woman named Jodi just called me and told me they will not refund my money. I did not agree to receive more product. I agreed to take a trial and when I received notice that they would send me more product I told them not to, but they still did. I have repeatedly told them not to send me anything and they did. I received a message with an RMA to return the product and did so yesterday. Today Jodi called me and said that I will not receive a refund. I told her that I have already received clearance to do so and she was rude and disprespectful. She then slammed the phone down when I asked for the owner. She would not give me any names etc of supervisors. 5 minutes later she had some other ignorant woman call, named Tina. She said that I would receive a refund, when I asked for the owners name she would not give it to me and slammed the phone down.

I want my refund and would like information to report them to the BBB.

• Mr
    mr-flippy Apr 07, 2009

The woman who commented above "fsgsydney" is obviously working for Natural Source Store - She comments positively on all the NSS products -

Natural Source Store is a deceptive scam - Period.
    Same for Advanced Wellness Research

I advise everyone reading this to register a complaint with the BBB in Florida - State the nature of the complaint to be deceptive advertising. Lets face it - None of us would have registered for this free trial if we knew that we would be charged a recurring $79 fee

• Di
    Dick Elliott Apr 06, 2009

I bought their teeth whitening materials for a modest amount. Then I found a charge against my checking account for $ 79.95, for what I know not !

• Fs
    fsgsydney Apr 06, 2009

I ordered the stretch mark cream and received it pretty quickly. Then, when I used it, I was really pleased with the results. I called to cancel my order just for financial reasons, but I would definitely recommend the product. On top of that, I really didn't have any problems with canceling my order.