The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Natural Source Store — south beach smile
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'm joining many other people complaining about this company.I was to receive a free trial of "South Beach Smile" teeth whitening product. I was billed for $6.95 shipping for this"free" product, but before I could even try the product, I was shipped another of the same item and billed $79.99. I have been calling their phone number listed to get a RMA number for a week now. Was on hold forever, the one time I actually got a real person, supposedly, their "server" was down.I was then told to call back in 24 hours, which I did, but still no answer. I left message as they offered to call me back asap...still no return call! At this time, I've left 3 messages asking them to call me so I can get the RMA number that they "require"before I can get a refund.I have not received any satisfaction from this company.I currently have a complaint in process with my bank because of these unauthorized charges to my credit card.
Do not order any "free trial offers" from this company. It appears to be the same company that called the teeth whitening product "Ivory Smile" as well as "South Beach Smile".
More Natural Source Store Complaints & Reviews
- Natural Source Store, LLC - cannot reach customer service to cancel membership
- Natural Source Store - teeth whitening
- Natural Source Store - customer service/products
- Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn - no return phone calls/ never reach customer service
- Natural Source Store - cannot reach customer service
- Natural Source International Store - charged twice for sample
- Natural Source Store - Davie, Florida - south beach smile
- Natural Source Store - customer service
- Natural Source Store LLC--Smile Deluxe - ripoff!!!
- Natural Source Store/Cosmetyn - cancelling trial order