Natural Source Store LLCunordered item

I am receiving items i did not order and this company will not return my money. I have spoken to 7 customer service reps to date and they are rude and lying...plus I cannot understand them. I want my money back for items not ordered. They insist that I return the item for refund, but the law does not require that I return anything I didn't order. They have used the usual excuses: I signed up for anything they want to send, the time limit is up (although the item arrived yesterday), they do not have the authority...in fact, I have spoken to 7 supervisors out of 7. What luck!

My card has been charged $80.00 for product that I didn't order and they won't return it. To complicate things, none speaks English well enough, so Sean, Michael, Preston, Thomas, etc aren't really SEan, Michael, Preston, or Thomas. One unfortunate rep got my call twice. They have accused me of being rude, and I haven't. They have accused me of not understanding and I have a PhD.

• La
    laagl69 Mar 09, 2009

ORDER A FREE TRIAL FOR SHIPPING ONLY[ 6.95] NOW THEY SENT ME THE SAME PRODUCT I ALLREADY HAVE FOR 79.95 i DID NOT ORDER, WILL NOT RE-YURN MY PHONE CALLS !!! HELP!!!

• Gi
    gisela1200 Mar 11, 2009

It seems y0u have the same problem as I do. Apparently, the customer service number (954/23 7/2690) is based in India and give poor customer service. I had to go through the website and leave a message for them to return my call on the contact us forum. When they called me back, I missed the call but was left with a different number to reach a live person. So far I have 3 different numbers you can reach someone at. 954/237/2691, 954/894/3665, 954/894/3445. I hope this is helpful.

• Da
    David Wills Mar 25, 2009

We understand there was difficulty in reaching the customer service department over the past few days due to circumstances beyond our control. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. During our recent move the phone carrier experienced technical problems associated with the circuit and our phones were not working properly. Our Customer Service Department is open from 9 am to 6pm EST and a live customer service representative will assist you in resoving any issues . The customer service phone number is [protected]. You may also contact customer service via email at [protected]@naturalsourcestore.com

• Nu
    nurse2b2004 Mar 25, 2009

The past few days??? I've been trying to call for a few weeks!!! What a ripoff

• Pi
    pissedoff Mar 30, 2009

This company says they canceled your order but for get to cancel your membership so they send the product anyway its a scam, now you have to refuse the package and wait for them to cancel your membership and wait to get your money back $79.99, what a bunch of BS.

• Fs
    fsgsydney Apr 06, 2009

I had trouble reaching them for just a few days but then I got through and everyone was very apologetic about the problems and they took care of everything for me. I'd keep trying!

• Mo
    moaryjo Apr 14, 2009

I also spent hours and hours, talked to 7 different "Sean"s, "Kevin"s, "Michaels"s, "James"s, etc and NONE spoke English and ALL were supervisors!! I was threatened, hung up on, lied to, and told I didn't understand English. I am about as WASP American as anyone can get.

They didn't believe that I didn't need to return the product, they would not cancel my account, and I got caught with TWO unwanted charges before I caught it. The products have still not arrived that I have been billed for. I finally closed my credit card account of 12 years to stop their access to my account. SCAM. You go, guy, and give 'em heck. Maybe we can all get our money back...although I won't hold my breath!

Thanks for hanging in there with me to get heard!

• Me
    melissansteve Apr 15, 2009

Well I called the "Executive Response Department at [protected] during normal business hours" and of course no answer, just a machine. Left a message.

Can someone send me the original terms page they had posted before they decided to change it? send it to whyme @ insightbb.com (remove spaces)
    The person I have reported this to says I will need it. Thank you in advance.
    Well I'm off to find as many people as I can that were scammed by
    South beach smile, South Beach Acai, Cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy & Cosmetyn intense anti cellulite therapy. I'm sure sure there are plenty to add to the list to report.

• I am experiencing similar problems. I ordered a product from NSS for 14.95 and received it. They charged my account accordingly. However that was two months ago and now I have two new charges adding up to almost 200.00. I cant believe this. I have called during normal business hours and left messages. No reply. I want a refund!! I also emailed them. I am so frustrated! Please help!

• Rm
    RMcghie May 04, 2009

5/4/2009 I am having the same problem as others have described. Multiple mailing of products and three charges to my Visa account totaling $198.92. All because I agreed to a "free" trial of teeth whitener. Now I am attempting to return all products and nobody will give me the return address. In fact, I was told that even if I did return products I would not be credited for them. I attempted to talk to several different people and they all had an Indian accent. This is a SCAM. BEWARE!

• Ti
    tickedoffinTX Jul 31, 2009

I had a charge from this company, listed as NSS ACAI on my statement, for $6.95. I also had charges hit the same day from three other companies, two of which also appear to be a scam, CAPSTARDIET (www.capstar-diet.com) and Amino Skin Care based out of CA. The fourth company was American Utility and they appear to be legit. They told me this was a PayPal hack and that's how the thieves got my info. Anyway...I called all three of these companies, including Natural Source Store, to dispute the charges on Monday, July 27th. They assured me that the charge would be removed and that someone from their fraud department would contact me. As of today, neither has happened, so I called back. They told me to be patient. Then when I mentioned I already reported them to the FTC and to my bank, they said they could not do anything about the charges now, b/c the bank would have to represent me. Then she tells me they have a tracking # for a package that was supposedly sent out on Monday, but as of today, has no info. Hmm...

I URGE ALL OF YOU (IN THE US) TO CONTACT THE FTC, YOUR BANK/CREDIT CARD COMPANY, YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND HECK, WHY NOT CONTACT 20/20 AND YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATION. These people need to be shut down!!!

• Na
    naturalresourceSUCKS! Jan 21, 2010

I placed an order on the 5th of January...it is now the 21st, and I STILL haven't received it!! I called the number several times and it said "due to high call volume, if you wish to leave a message please press 1 now"--when I pushed 1...it then proceeded to say "you've wished to stay on the line...a service representitive will be with you shorty." BS! I ended up canceling my card through my bank...and disputed the charge of $3.95 for s/h. Then this morning, I opened an email from Natural Source saying that they are aware that I wanted to cancel my order...and to send the empty bottle back to them. Funny how they knew I was trying to cancel, when I hadn't spoke to not even one rep. from that company. And empty bottle?? How can I do that when I didn't get my FULL bottle I ordered almost a month ago.

They are utterly bogus and clearly a scam. And I guarentee that the people writing comments on here speaking highly of this fraudulent company...and none other, than the scam artists themselves!!

sandy143 Feb 06, 2012

Its a fraud company, the terms and conditions are your trial starts the day the shipment is shipped from thier store, how can a person try when the shipment is on the way, and they save our card numbers and bills us automatically, , , ,