Natural Source Store - Davie, Floridasouth beach smile

B

It's a rip off !!!<br />
I also got hooked by this company. They sent me a "trial" kit of their South Beach Smile product and charged the $6.95 shipping, then before I could try it, they charged another $27.00 . I called and finally got ahold of someone and I asked him what the $27.00 charge was for. He said it was for special access to their "club" and proceded to tell me about all the benefits. I explained I hadn't ordered it and didn't want it. He said he would cancel the order but couldn't remove the $27.00 charge. He gave me the cancellation number. Two days later I received another South Beach kit and I've been charged $79.99, when I didn't order it !

• Lo
    Lori B. Dec 16, 2009

Yea, great company! They give you a 14-day trial and then you can't get in touch with them if you want to cancel, so guess what...you are automatically enrolled in their club and will be billed 89.95 per month!!! This is such a rip-off! I have been trying to get in touch with someone since 12-8, have put my number in the que to be called back twice, and nothing!!! What a joke.
    Lori B.