Natural Life LLCConstant calls about a price I won

L

I received a few phone calls on my cellular phone from Natural Life LLC about $1, 000 or $5, 000 I had won. I asked them how did they get my information and they said that I have order their product before and they had me in their file. I recalled ordering a product over the phone for my face and I wasn't sure if that was the name of the company but I think it was so I belief them when they said that I won that price. They told me that I was going to get my $$$ on the mail and the only thing I had to do was to pay $130 for the delivery/insurance on the package. When I questioned them, they gave me a story which I decided to belief in. I never picked up the package from the post office because it was too suspicious. They mailed the package and continuously called me to find out if I had received notification from the post office to pick up the package. One time they even insisted upon giving me the pick up number so I could go to the post office and pick it up the package even before I got notification from the post office. I realized that something wasn't right. I started asking myself why they were so insisting upon picking up that package.

More Natural Life LLC Complaints & Reviews

• Ni
    Niña Moza Mar 16, 2016

Señores yo veo q ponen lo q les pasa siempre lo mismo y los mismos comenntarios pero jamas veo un desenlace. Nunca logro ver si en verdad lo mandan a uno a corte o no. Yo creo q lo q ellos dicen es mentira pero igual me gustaria saber si a alguien lo han citado esta banda de estafadoresa corte?

• Ru
    Rudy09 Oct 06, 2015

They keep calling my mom saying they are going to sue her for 800 she keeps blocking the numbers but they keep calling what should i do.Do they really sue?

• Pa
    pam redmond Jun 26, 2015

lead gen Co. called with a prize i won its a scam, walmart 25$ gift card to be mailed with a 500 $ web sit called www.wadiscount.com to shop on . scam !!!cancel # [protected] they don't know to much either. please help n! he gave me a ID ## [protected] to cancel no one know of this CO...

• Ar
    arita81 May 27, 2015

I had the same people call saying i won a Price of 1000 from natural life, I agree to pay $139 at the post office when the package arrived, when the package arrived and I did not pick it up because I had googled and found out this was a scam, and read that the product was not what they had promised and that the gift certificate is from a web called www.wadiscount.com, that web is a joke they sell nothing, and its false that you can spend the gift certificate at any store. Now this people have been calling me a million times a day threaten me, saying that they will sue me, and lawyers calling me with different names, one called Vicente Garcia, Carlos Duarte, Nicholas, they are all fake, they call me and leave voice messages saying that now I have a date in the Florida court for next week, and that the will send a bill for $850.. This is insane, I don't know how to get rid of this people, they call from different numbers, I keep blocking them. I know they some how want my attention to send them the money.. This is a scam, please do not pay attention to this people, this is al false, fake.

• Mi
    miranda garcia May 11, 2015

Barreola they still calling you or they stop.because i have the same problem...please someone help me-..

• Ba
    barreola Feb 16, 2015

I have been receiving same as others they first call was to let me know i won the 1000 prize but i had to pay 139. After that i searched and saw everything was a scam and decided not to pick up the package know they have been calling me they are gonna sue me and this is something federal and i have to pay 800$ know I am a little scared hopefully they dont do it i have been receiving calls from florida texas etc...

• Pi
    Pissedoffclient01 Feb 11, 2015

Damn they have been operating for a while then. They have been harassing my dad for the past 2 weeks threatening to sue him. I called the number & told her off I called her out on her own game. It pisses me off that they try & tell us a sad story and unfortunately we believe it this Adriana lady said that her son had passed away and she is a single mother and trying to make ends meet. First of all you can't say someone won a prize but expect them to pay 10% of the winnings that is fraud. Their so called lawyers have been calling so I told him off and he called me a bi%*h. The numbers that have been calling us are [protected] & [protected]. Hope people google these people before agreeing to purchase anything cause to get rid of them is a pain they call every single day.

Maria D. Jun 22, 2012

I ordered trial skincare product from Natural Life LLC and according to trial policy I had to pay only shipping expenses. I used my card during checkout and amount of $1.99 showed up there but when I looked into bank statement I discovered that during that transaction I was charged for $85.

chanchoinva Oct 13, 2010

My wife got the same call and said she would win $1000 only after she paid the $130. I called back to investigate a little further and one of the telemarketers said F*** you only after I told him that his company was a fake. REAL PROFESSIONAL. Then they called back threatening that they will have their lawyer call us because they had made a verbal agreement with my wife. I welcome the call. I will sue their [censor] for everything they got. Their # was [protected]. Hope this helps the next person who will tried to get scamed.

• Je
    jessica brigidette Aug 31, 2010

so what was the outcome because now i am being harassed by their calls!! i refuse to be scammed.