Menu

Natural Life LLC  -  Certificate

Author of the complaint
5:55 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi i receive many call that i have won a $1, 000 certificate plus their products that i have won, , mean while they said that i only have to pay at the post office the insurance of the product which is $130 and i was like okeyy.. and i ask them how u got my info they said they have my file before that i have order from them before... meanwhile, they are so good convincing people they force u to death to say yes to them and believe them..., , i was like okey let me test them i give them a fake address and tell them my info(fake info) and i say okey i go pick it up after a week they call me off the hook like crazy like 40 call from them everyday, meanwhile i toll them sorry I can"t go pick it up for some personal reason, , they said that what is the reason? i toll them they are scamming me and they said they not scamming sr we are real .. later on they still try to tell me to go pick it up they had me record me that i agree, , that if i don't go pick it up they gone look for a lawyer blah blah, , , meanwhile i said look listen do what u have to do and i do the same, ...
later like in 3 min later someone else call me about the same topic and i toll them i just finish speaking to some and they are harassing me and everything is been record and i toll them my mom had the same call same issue so i toll sorry do what u have to do, , don't call me no more thanks, , , , ,
so am just so upset about this and i don't want to go to the extreme please tell me what to do if they call back thanks
their number are

More Natural Life LLC complaints & reviews

Natural Life LLC - Constant calls about a price I won
26 comments
Feb 02, 2015 8:58 am EST

Hi, I was call during work and ask then to tell me what they wanted because I couldnt talk and promise to call later. I got 3 calls from then later on the week and finally I answer and I was told I just had win a raffle with then for their 10 anniversary. I didn't know how I was put in the raffle and wonder if my mom has done it. I was offered a product of theirs valued in $140 and a bonus of $1000 .
after that I was call a week later because they wanted to know if I got the mail notification asking me to pick up my package but because of work and a snow storm I wasnt able to pick it up. finally I got a call from a lawyer saying that they were going to sue me for 800 because I had a verbal agreement with then and they already had the bonus under my name and they couldnt give it to anyone else. I told then that I was feeling trap and that I didnt wanted to accept the prize no more. the lawyer then told me that I was going to get sue still. He promise it wasnt a scam and that it was real and that I was going to find my prize in the box the moment I pay.

Here are the number they used to call me.
their voice mails are always full and they never answer when u call

[protected] The Lawyers numer- David
[protected] Natural Life (Herbal Life, thats what they told me they were before they change company name)

Jan 15, 2014 7:42 pm EST

i just got a call saying that i won 1000 and a product package from their company, natural life, and they cut me off when i asked if i had to pay anything i got cut off. Lady Lopez called from [protected] and earlier received a call from [protected].

Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm EST

Received a call about an offer for a $1000.00 gift card and received instead an online certificate. This site does not even carry half the items promised. Fernanda Ramirez at [protected] is the person who called. Also gave me the number [protected] and I spoke to a Diego Luna. I saw other people online who have received the same phone call and are being scammed using the name of Natural Life.
I am reachable at [email protected]

Aug 28, 2013 10:16 am EDT

tengan mucho cuidado son estafadores que dicen ser los dueños de herbalife y le ofrecen muchos productos gratis, no les crean son estafadores, tengan mucho cuidado por favor otro numero que usan es el [protected], denuncien por favor estos numeros, sabemos de varios estafadores que ya estan presos, pero si no ponen denuncias a los nuevos que aparecen, estos se pone mas dificil que caigan, , pongan denuncias por favor cuantas mas denuncias mas nos hacen caso

Feb 02, 2013 4:43 pm EST

This company contacted me as well just about a week ago & they told me i was bounded by a contract with the company, I gave them my info but i never went to go and reclaim my "prize". They called me back today threatening me and harassing me, i was scared.Then i went online & searched the natural life scam & this popped up, These people deserve to be in prison for false advertising & harassment, if these people take me to court like they say. This website is all i need for proof, i will give you guys an update...

here are the # on my phone

[protected] - Dr.estevan cruz

Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm EST

They have also been calling me. A woman "supposily" named lady Duarte from this number [protected]. They call consistently.

R
Oct 30, 2012 2:06 pm EDT

Right now I receibe same call about $1000 dllrs prize from Natural Life the guy name Juan Pablo Quintero de Miami Florida [protected] but same, for receibe this prize I will to pay at mail $99.00 dllrs for shiping, I refuse the prize and finish the call.

K
Jun 15, 2012 9:32 am EDT

They called me today and said the same thing, the number was [protected] and [protected]

May 15, 2012 12:28 am EDT

Call to tvchannel for stop this problem i did it and i feel much better

Apr 17, 2012 10:10 am EDT

Hello, sorry to hear that bad stories, but tha same thing happen to me, I did it just for tha products, cause I wanted to help my motherinlaw. And they said this natural products wer gonna help since she has diabetes, unfortunately they scammed us, all I hope is that this people tha appropriate punishment. God bless everyone. Hope tha authorities will do something

P
Jan 30, 2012 6:02 am EST

ey si alguien tiene la informacion de "que pasa si no les pago y no levanto mi paquete". Dejenmelo saber porque no pienso levantar ese maldito paquete terrorista. chin y yo que pense que venia un paquete de mejor virilidad. lol

P
Jan 30, 2012 5:34 am EST

hey called me too lat week.what happen if I don, t pay o the postal office?

Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm EDT

Got the same people calling saying I won a 1, 000 certificate... but this one is for this year, all the other posts I see that were done last year. Can anyone tell us the outcome of their scam? I am on the "send you our lawyers" part... and I have been avoiding their calls...

T
Jun 29, 2011 5:51 am EDT

I just rece

Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am EDT

This company contacted us saying that we had won a $1, 000.00 Gift certificate. All we had to do was select two free products and pay a COD of $130.00 at the post office upon receipt of the package, which included the supposed gift certificate. When I asked them how they got my phone number they said They selected me from a data base .. What database? I replied, they said well you had to have contacted us at some point. I said no but, they insisted. I told them that I did not have the $130.00 and was going to have to pass on the $1, 000.00 .they suggested I borrow the money from my relatives. I said I didn't think so . The next day they called me again ad I proceeded to tell them that i was not interested in their services and to please stop calling my telephone. At which point the representative told me that I was in breach of contract and that they were going to fine me $800.00 . I replied that I had made no agreements with them. They proceeded with all sorts of threats including stating they were going to be charging the $800 fine plus the $130 for the package to my home water bill. They continue calling and harassing me on a daily basis. I will forward this complaint to consumer affairs, and to my attorney generals office.

C
Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm EST

has anyone ever been sued for saying yes and not picking up the package?, im kind of scared, i said yes and if i go and pick up their package i will get scammed, what should i do, go and pick up the package and pay 129.00$ or not, i give them my real info. i thought it was real, what happens if they sued me i dont want to spend more money on lawyers ect, what shold i do but if i go and pick the package and recive 2 cream and nothing more, i dont want to get sacmmed. they also told me i will recive a treatment. thank you.

A

hi they call me with the same story and i explain to the lady that she better dont play with me cause im a single mom and i just moved alone with my kids and if i win something like that is a blessing for me cause i sleep in air mattress and my kids too, that i dnt hav anything in my house, a and she keep telling me that is the truth, i guess is a lie!

C
Oct 13, 2010 5:15 pm EDT

My wife got the same call and said she would win $1000 only after she paid the $130. I called back to investigate a little further and one of the telemarketers said F*** you only after I told him that his company was a fake. REAL PROFESSIONAL. Then they called back threatening that they will have their lawyer call us because they had made a verbal agreement with my wife. I welcome the call. I will sue their ### for everything they got. Their # was [protected]. Hope this helps the next person who will tried to get scamed.

E
Sep 25, 2010 1:05 pm EDT

I recieved a phone call from some chick named Isabel Montoya [protected] and she told me about the 1, 000 certificate, I have not gone to go pick it up and I dont want to. Now she is calling me that some lawyers are coming to my house in 4 days and so is Immigration. Honey, I am from here and I am waiting for them to come. LOL I dont care and I know this is a scam and dont want it, I got a suprise for them. I got my own lawyer and I am going to press charges on them and her for herrasing me.

Sep 10, 2010 6:13 pm EDT

I received the same call...and today I went to pick up my package @ 4:30 came baack to the house and tried to call them beacause they said they were going to send me a letter and a catalog wich I never did...I went to the website and starting reading it. I ran back to the post office right when they were ready to close and got the money order back and kept the package. the order money is under their name but I will have to cancel it or just try to change their name. I thank the people whor writes their comments sometimes is a little bit to late but it can help someone. At least I got the money order and not them. SUCKERS.

Sep 06, 2010 11:49 am EDT

I received the same ### call about winning $1000 and had to purchase nothing or give my credit card, all i had to do was pick up my "free" package that was going to be sent COD. It sounded fishy from the beginning, but decided to let them send it and decide later. That way if it was an actual scam at least it would cost THEM the shipping. Caller was a cheese colombian that kept repeating himself. "Free" but i had to pay $149 insurance and handling for my free Gift.
I forgot about it and a few days later they started calling me to see if I had picked package up with a weird persistence, if it is really a gift, noone is going to waste resources to make sure the receiver got it, so I went online and typed Natural Lif Scam and got to this page.
After I ignored a couple of calls they became more persistent and when I finally told the guy that he could stick the prize up his ###, he threatened that I would be hearing from his lawyer, ridiculous, especially over $149, what lawyer would get involved over that?
Here are the numbers that they identifying themselves as Natural Life used to harass me.

[protected]

When I called back they all have "disconnected or no longer in service messages, but I think they are outgoing lines with fake disconnect messages, to detract people from calling back or reporting, but I will report them.

J
Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am EDT

has anyone actually accepted the offer but never picked up the package and is now being threatened by their counsel estefania blanco? they are harassing me because i dont want to pay them the $130 for their scam! and how come they only speak in SPANISH!?

Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm EDT

July 26, 2010

This 1, 000 dollars is a lie, and no one should go and pay 130 dollars! They are just stealing money! I hope these people get caught because they are messing with money matters! Don't believe these so "called doctors" they are fake and are trying to scam!

Jun 17, 2010 4:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My friend received the same phone call from a Sonia Cruz [protected] we went to pick up the package and she had to pay 130 only to find three cream of the same thing she got the certificate 1000 for online purchase and I don't need to add beside the fact that they had nothing on the site and they told her she could buy from sears mâché etc even gave her an additional code I pressed on an item to see how much was the shipping and it was ridiculous can we call consumer affairs this is larceny

K
Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am EDT

hola yorecivi una llamada que medesia lomismo que medarian un certificado por 1000 dolares pero nada de eso essierto y megustaria saver que eslo que puedo hacer para que esto nole pase anadie por que estas personas solo lerroban el dinero auno el poco dinero que uno tiene y lo peor como ellos obtienen los datos personales de uno

B
Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm EDT

My wife also received a call about this as well. She was given a free gift of her choice plus this $1, 000.00 card which can be used at " Any store where we live". Also the product was coming C.O.D, but the pay-
ment would be refunded to her. The womens name was Vanesa Cruz at [protected] or [protected], these were the two phone numbers she gave my wife to contact her. When the reciept came from the USPS to pick up the package. What she found in the package two small jars of cream, the cream was not what she chose as her free choice of gifts, and this on line store certificate. I checked out this on line store and what they offer is a joke, obviously nothing to what was explained to my wife. She called that day after receiving the package and they respond as Natural Life and she asked to talk to Vanesa Cruz. She was told hold on let me get her for you, Vanesa Cruz answers and my wife explained the problem, then Vanesa Cruz denies being Vanesa Cruz and hangs up the phone. I tried twice myself after that to call back and they just hung op on me as well. Two days later they call again only to show up on my phone as a blocked call, my wife explained to the women who called but would not give her name, told my wife this is wrong, I understand, I'll take care of it, but no word since. More lies without any doubt.