Natural Biology LabsScammers

Sorry my email here was a bit gruff but this was my third inquirey to try to find out where my order is.

On top of that there is supposed to be a link on your confirmation email that would allow me to check the status of my order but that link just sends me back to your home page. Also the phone numbers on your site are not active!

I can assure you that I have not received my order and yes I would appreciate you resending it to the same address I provided via UPS!

I would appreciate your attention to resolve this ASAP Thank You! My product order was placed January 09, 2009. I allowed 5 weeks to receive it. I then began emailing - No Response.

Then Jim in shipping sent an email assuring me he was going to take care of it in March.

I have received nothing - no product, no email response & their phones are out of service! I am out my money & the time to chase this scammer!

• Ce
    cearl Oct 13, 2017

I have tried numerous time to send a email to Natural Biology to answer my questions about their product. A phone number on the bottle of product when called claims "all circuits are busy please try again". On their website there's a email address, claiming to answer emails within 24 hours. Its been the third day, and no response back from company

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices