Natra Pure (All Natural Colon Cleanse)Horrible Scam

I, like the other entries, ordered this on line for a "trial period" paying less than $5 for shipping. Having used the product (and not liking the side effects of how it effected me) I called (4 times) to cancel several days after taking it. Everyone I spoke with spoke English w/ a strong accent making it hard to understand and were insistent, irritating, and basically harassing in their attempt to hinder me from canceling. Finally I thought I had gotten thru their persistence and canceled. Thinking all would be fine & forgotten only to be billed days later $90 and sent more and more products. I am currently fighting the charges and contacting who I can to help prevent this misfortune from happening to someone else.

• Wi
    Wintertexangranny Aug 20, 2009

The same thing happened to me I tried canceling the colon cleanser, that I never ordered, the next day after receiving the free trial which was never paid for. They must of got my debit card number from when I ordered some acai berry diet pills in February from another company. When I tried to cancel the foreign speaking woman on the other end of the phone would not let me tell her my problem. She just kept rattling away. When I asked her to speak to someone I could understand and talk to she hung up on me. Now I have a debit of $89.31 on my bank statement which they took out of my account the day before I got the trial offer (which I never ordered in the first place). This is a true scam and I would advise anyone to stay away from any of these free offers as they never wait for you to take the trial pills as they send you your months supply andput on your card before you have a chance to cancel them. I am going to fight these charges as they should never be in business when they rip innocent people off.