Nationwide Auto GlassBad service

B

An individual named Rashidi working for this company replaced the windshiled on my Audi with non spec aftermarket glass instead of Audi glass . I did not realize how bad a job he did for a couple of days because he stated that the tape he had placed around the seals had to remain on for a couple of days. Once removed, it was obvious that the job was not professional and the glass was not a good fit for my car. There were gaps on either side of the glass between the molding and the windshield frame of the car. He had also filled the gaps with some type of rubberirzed material which was also smeared onto the paint. He also damaged the original windshield molding. When I called to notifiy of my dissatifaction, Rashidi assured me that I would not have a problem getting a refund if I was not happy with the work. The job was so bad, I had to get it replaced by another company which did an excellent job. Needless to say, after numerous phone calls and promises of a refund, I have yet to receive my money after a year. To my knowledge, this individual-company operates in the D.C., VA and MD metro areas of DC.

• Sh
    SHAG Jul 22, 2009

Sounds like you got what you paid for. Did you go with the cheapest guy in town? (no need to answer, I already know you did)
    OEM glass costs more than aftermarket. There's a reason why some shops are alot higher than others. It's your own ignorance you have to blame here.