Nationstar Took Payments " Tries To ForecloseDid modification after placing my payments into a suspense account for no reason & then tried to forclose after forcing me todo a modification

B

1. Bank of America did not notify me that they sold mortgage to Nationstar.
2. mortgage payments were always take out via ACH. never a problem until Nationstar took over.
3. called Bank of America at the end of Dec of 2012 to confirm that they infact sold my mortgage as I was receiving on a daily basis harassing phone calls from Nationstar.
4. January 2003 received letter from Nation Star that I was in Default.
5. Set up payment arrangements with Nationstar to have payments taken out Via ACH.
6. the following payments made to Nationstar-but yet they were stating I was in default of my loan and that they were sending Forclosure papers after forcing me into a modification:
January 28, 2013 $ 921.55
August 2, 2013 $ 955.26
August 30, 2013 $ 955.26 for September 2013
October 2, 2013 $ 955.26
October 15, 2013 $ 955.26
ALL CONFIRMATION #'S FROM THE ACH TO NATIONSTAR FOUND ON PAGE 5 OF ORIGINAL COMPLAINT
7. Now where did m payments go? I got the run around and I don't Know day after day and month after month.
8. they said the only way to rectify this was to modify my loan on the basis that i was not longer working due to being a disabled veteran.
9. now that they were sending forclosure papers I was forced to do something so I went along for the ride.
10. I have never had anything notorized at the Guthrie Federal Credit Union & they have nothing on record.
11. I was never told that I would end up with a second mortgage.
12. They kept adding late fees and charges for inspection...Wrong
13. They have caused high intrest rates on my credit cards, my new car.
14. In fact my new car I had to print off bank statesments for 2 years proving I paid my mortgage on time & monthly...funny it was purchased in 2014.

I have lived in my house 15 years come June 2016. Up until Nationstar I had never had a problem.
WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME HAS BEEN INTENTIONAL FROM THE START & THEY KNOW THAT!!!
THE SECOND MORTGAGE TITLE NEEDS TO BE RELEASED FROM MY HOME AND THE MORTGAGE NEED TO BE PAID FOR BY NATIONSTAR