Nationstar Mortgageworst customer service ever - they are liars

The registered agent for these people is:

5256 nationstar mortgage llc, d/b/a champion mortgage company filing status: current - licensed
350 highland dr. Lewisville, tx 75067 contact: gloria fillmon - [protected]
[protected] e. Highway 121 suite 100 lewisville, tx 75057 filing status: current - licensed

I called - got a reasonably sounding individual who admitted (Right way) that the fact that they took money from a one-time only used account number (That was promised not to be kept) was wrong. She further admitted that when I requested corporate phone numbers that their employees should have provided it to me. And I told her about the unreturned calls, e-mails and names being given with no chance of ever getting that person on the phone again, supervisors refusing to get on the phone - she was truly shocked. I told her I was calling long distance and immediately she took my number to have someone return the call to me, rather than my continuing to incur charges. I told her I thought the whole entire customer service dept. Should be shut down before the close the entire company and she agreed with that as well. I hope to the dear lord that I have help, if not, I have my complaint form for the state of delaware office of the state banking commissioner complaint form filled out and ready to go. I spoke with the commissioner's office and it is a problem that they took it from the wrong account, complaints going unanswered and they will be forwarding my complaint and they want an answer. Follow this path - let's hit them and hit them hard.

• WasNotBornYesterday Jul 27, 2012

Nationstar will sympathize and agree with you and while you are busy being distracted, they will at the same time rip you off behind your back. They certainly aren't the only servicer to operate so immorally, but they appear to be one of the worst.
    And whatever you do from here on out...DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNT to make payments! KEEP YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION OUT OF THEIR HANDS IF YOU CAN! Use Cashier's Check or Money Order...and mail Certified/Return Receipt. Pay before the 1st of the month, paying after puts you in "default" status no matter how much of a grace period there is. Late is late and they are looking for ANY excuse to put you into foreclosure.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices