National Process Centerfraud

WE PAID $385 FOR THIS COMPANY TO PROCESS AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR A SMALL BUSINESS GRANT IN MAY 2008. I CONTACTED A JEFF STONE IN OCT. TO CHECK THE STATUS AND HE INFORMED ME THAT I WOULD BE NOTIFIED EITHER THE FIRST WEEK OF NOV. OR THE LAST WEEK. TOWARD THE END OF NOV. I TRIED TO CONTACT HIM AGAIN BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CORRESPONDENCE. I CALLED THE NUMBER ABOVE SEVERAL TIMES ONLY TO GET A RECORDING TO LEAVE A MESSAGE, BUT NO MESSAGES ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
I THEN PROCEEDED TO CONTACT MARY GILMORE [protected] WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO TOOK MY INFO AND STARTED THE PROCESS AND HER NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE. PLEASE ADVISE...

• Cy
    Cynthia Jan 05, 2009

My name is Cynthia Coleman, this company did me the same way the man complained about the grant. I also was looking to move forward with this grant. I lost my job, my husband left me and I am a full time student, hoping to work from home with my new education, which will happen, but not at the speed it would have had I received the grant. Now the man that complained earlier said he paid 4oo. I paid 385. Where is the justice, everything that the man said was true, they strung you alone for a year saying that the lawyers had not put you on a disc and that they were waiting for it to get to them and just be patient. I spoke with 4 different people and I kept a running detail of names and dates.
    1 James Blake 04/19/08
    2 David Shearwood 08/11/08
    3 Stephen Wright 09/02/08 and
    4 Jeff Stone 09/22/08
    I hope that they can be tracked down and we can deal with them in the legal system because they not only lied they set people back and destroyed some people dreams. Its very wrong!! If there is justice let it speak up now.

johnny stinson Jan 06, 2009

i was done the same way by this comp. if any one has any info. to get our money back please email me at [email protected]

johnny stinson Jan 06, 2009

I payed national process center$ 385.00 for goverment grants and i was put off and put off over and over now there is no anwser how do i get my money back

• Do
    DONNA LANDRY Feb 13, 2009

THIS IS THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SAID THEY COULD GET ME A GRANT TO HELP ME WITH MY TRAVEL COMPANY. AS OF LAST MONTH (JANUARY 2009) THE NUMBER HAS BEEN DISCONECCTED AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN OFF WITH ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PAID MONEY FOR THIS SERVICE. I AM SO UPSET AND NOW I SEE THAT IT IS ALL A SCAM, WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.

• Sc
    scott and refa Feb 16, 2009

This same thing happened to us also we would like to know how to get our money back also E-mail us at [email protected]

• Br
    Brady Mar 09, 2009

This company did the same thing to me. I should have received my money at the end of December and I am still waiting. The number for Mary Gilmore has been disconnected and the other number is a different business. I had used both numbers in the past and had no problems. Has anyone got anywhere with this company?

• Mg
    m grissom May 15, 2009

I am amother victim of national processing center
    I think we should all send letters to the attorney general
    M Grissom -AL.

• Sp
    sparky28 Jun 04, 2009

I think we should all get jesse. This company needs to be stopped. There has to be some trace of how they took our money, and those phone numbers. They had to buy that number somehow. All I got was a stupid packet, which I had to pay to print. None of it helped me. Did any of you get this packet, that was clearly made on Microsoft word? Please let me know. I have already written an e-mail, & am going to call Jesse tomorrow. Something needs to be done.

Kim [email protected]

• Re
    redetorok Sep 01, 2009

My name is Rick Loscar and like others that were ripped off by the National Process Center, the fee of $385.00 was money that I had to borrow in order to gain grant money for a business that I could work from home that had great potential. Now this dream has been shattered by people who have not only scammed myself, but others who had put their confidence in a system that we thought would be a stepping stone towards fulfilling our dreams. We want our money back and to have these thieves brought to justice!!!

• De
    Deborah Olson Sep 10, 2009

I was also scammed by this company for $385.00 . There has to be a way for us to get our money back if anyone has info please let me know

[email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices