• Su
    Suraj Pal Feb 13, 2009

This is to inform you that we received an e-mail in which it was declared that we got a prize. All the no.s were given by Yahoo/msn lottery Board.
    We want to confirm that it's true or not

Company Information
    The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
    PO Box 1010, Liverpool
    L70 1NL, United Kingdom

• Pa
    parker Mar 19, 2009

ive receved a letter from npr and dont know if to trust it, at the end of the day especialy with the creid crunch im do i dont i, but you dont get anything in this life for nothing whats the catch ?????????

chris brown Jul 03, 2009

Are they a scam??

chris brown Jul 03, 2009

Ive recieved a letter telling me that i have won a significant prize??? I have never register with any prize give away so i feel as if im wasting my time writing this because i know that you dont get something for free but the human brain keeps proding me in the back of the head and saying "you could have had a big win there and you`ve missed out".So could any one put my mind at rest and tell me ITS A SCAM.Thank you.

• Wy
    Wynn Thomas Jul 10, 2009

Hi Chris and to anyone reading this message.

Yes indeed this is a scam. I also received two letters from The National Prize Register, stating that the top prize of £10, 000 had yet to be claimed.

A tip to follow, is to read the letter very carefully and look out for grammatical errors and stay clear of 090 numbers.

If it's too good to be true, then it's not true.
    Don't get scammed mate. Put your money to better use.

Regards Winston

• Ro
    ROD WILMOTH Feb 13, 2014

I contacted the USPO AND THEY ADVISED ME OF THE SCAM THEY TOOK MY LETTERS AND ARE SENDING THEM TO USPOSTOFICE INSPECTOR GENERAL MABE WE CAN SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN AND PUT THEN IN JAIL I AM A RETIRED COP.

• El
    eladio May 13, 2014

hi i iwant to know if tru the sweepstakes facts because i recib the laters that iwont one milion

• Jm
    J. M. Finley Oct 15, 2014

National Prize Register is now operating out of the U.S. They sent me a letter dated 10/7/14 stating "Pending Award Payments" with total amount reported now scheduled for payment: $1, 800, 000.00 if I replay by deadline in effect: October 20th, 2014. However, because we did not receive the required $19.95 payment along with your Authorization, directives delivery to you for the $1, 800, 000.00 in prizes has been temporarily suspended. ..."Why not take a moment and make out a check payable for $19.95 to the "NPR" right now? Simply put it in the envelope provided along with your Urgent Reply Form attached below, and mail it back to our offices today if at all possible.
    Smells like a SCAM to me. So, I agree, PLEASE read both sides of the letter which lets you know something is wrong with this letter.

• 13
    13 waterbears Nov 13, 2014

Yes absolutely a SCAM! The difference in mine is that it actualy has an address from the United states, or comes from 212-35 42nd Avenue #610704 Bayside, NY 11361. But the $19.95 that they want me to send to them for my pending and on hold $1, 800, 000.00 wants me to send it to "processing dept" @ 25 Route 111 #1428 Smithtown, NY 11781. THEY USED THE EXACT SAME WORDS WITH ME AND I TOTALLY KNOW IT'S A SCAM BECAUSE THIS ALL STARTED TO HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I HAVE OR MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND ADDRESS TO SOME COMPANY AND ONE I CANCELD THAT CARD THEY STARTED TO MAIL ME THIS LETTERS ALWAYS WANTING THE PROCESSING FEEOF $20

• Sp
    spam investigator Nov 14, 2014

There is no such organization called the federal investigation office located in the UK . The women is in fact an advance fee scammer located in Africa who will steal your money and identity, any contact with this criminal should be avoided.

• Is
    ishandha michael Nov 21, 2014

Its lyk dez guyz are luking for stinking brains to fool yet its not loss to us . really it can b free lotto playing on our minds but all in all. we have room in the jail

• Is
    ishandha michael Nov 21, 2014

do u know guys .. that even wen we complain their board has no one to defend it

• 1j
    1Jarhead Mar 13, 2015

what's odd and peculiar to me is that they say I have won $1, 800, 000.00 and that they say they will send it to me immediately... So yes, I read the reverse side of the notification and it indeed stated "YOU HAVE NOT WON ANY MONEY OR PRIZE"... My assessment would be that if I won the money, then why should I pay $20 to have it sent to me? I can be happy with $1, 799, 980.00, just take the fee out of my SO CALLED winnings, right? This is nothing short of a scam and this is unfair to people who tend to raise false hope in this sort of deception...

• Be
    Benjamin Perez Jun 11, 2015

I agree i also had gotten a letter form them, it is all a scam !, , those are very selfish people that want to take money from hard working people, , , , i got a list of witch i'm going to put down right now, here is there names - - - - - - national prize register also known as npr, pri air, american sweepstakes publishers, financial reporting services, wynfel advisory services also known as was, north american award center also known as naac, international award payment center rappaport hiltner crenshaw also known as rhc, and macari thomas associates aso known as mta's.
    I could tell you that i received a letter from every last of them, they are a bunch of low lives, that should be locked up for these scams. Do not send any money to these people !!!

MALJV Jun 16, 2015

Yes. I agree. These people need to be stoped. I got one from rappaport, hiltner&crenshaw;pmb 375, 26 railroad ave, babylon, ny, 11702. And one from npr - department of records;212 - 35 42nd avenue, #610704, bayside, ny, 11361. Both on the same day. They need to be stopped!!One of them had a postmark the other does not. I am reporting them to the attorney general. I know people doing time in jail for less. And these people are ripping off many people and they cannot be stopped, ? Really? Watch this. Im going to do more than stop them, they are going down. I know exactly what to do. . . Fat chance they get out of this! This is perfect. Set them up to step right into my play of doomsday! Hello. . . Goodby. . . Tata. . . See you all there after its over. . . Peace

• Tr
    Trumpsgal Jul 14, 2015

I agree, have just received a letter marked "urgent attention". It is from NPR or National Prize Registry at 212-35 42nd Avenue #610704 Bayside NY. 11361. They want a mere $19.95, this is such a scam. I am unsure if this Federal Administration is doing anything to protect its citizens. I would be very surprised if they did so, don't seem to be interested in benefitting Americans.

Good Luck MALJV

• Li
    lisa 72 Sep 12, 2015

Hi my name is lisa I get a letter from all of them as well npr stated it's my second chance not everyone get one please send 19.95 I've sent money before even to the phycis.everybody won't something before they give you anything churches before you get prayer what's really going on just don't no who to trust no more are what's real

• Je
    jes king Nov 16, 2015

I also received these letters of award winnings, how cruel !!! I got scam for 20 dollars with one and scam for 20 out of another. one day I received for different "win awards" from four different places. they need to be stop and punish for taking peoples money and scamming them.

Saran Kirschbaum Dec 11, 2015

Got second letter from NPR-Department of Records, Bayside NY. Glad to have read the comments, wish it wasn't true. Think of all the people and endangered animals that could be saved with the money.

• So
    sonya34 Mar 15, 2016

I have gotten so many prize award matters threw the mail it aint funny! I have abox full of so called sweepstakes crap, And you know what sucks about it, What if one day it is for real and we dont respond to it, We lose it just because of all this scamming going on!! I know there has to be something that can be done about this.If they can catch people that are using other peoples social security #s and other personal information why cant they catch the scammers???

• Gp
    G. Philip Apr 23, 2016

I got a letter today from Processing Department in North Babylon, NY saying I won $8, 631, 947.11. Of course they want me to send a $20 fee in order to receive this check. I do not trust any company that asks for money in order to win money. Please advise if this is spam. Thanks.

Phil

• Ro
    Robert S. McAllister May 12, 2016

I get 1 of these things a week and have a small box of potential "winnings" $1, 800, 000, $3, 500, 000, $250, 000 etc... I have even received cashiers checks for $2, 500.00 I have taken them to the bank and to my financial advisor. They tell me what I already suspected: FRAUD! Heres the messed up thing, You could actually cash some of these check and feel real good about it for a minute. You spend the money and suddenly find yourself liable for the bad money. AND the jerks now have access to Photo copied images of the process checks which have your personal information on it. i.e. Routing numbers, ABA numbers, Account numbers, And since the bank already tried to research it on their own behalf, they put additional information it, dates, birth dates, sometimes full SS#. But the bank is smart and won't "waste" much time, effort or money investigating and simply but it all back on the easy target - YOU. These jerks doing the scamming have real bank accounts and do "business" with real banks and have the right to see copies of any returned items. They constantly close accounts (or get shut down) and they simply open a brand new account under a stolen name (maybe yours) which works for a week or month or day, they don't care it's all part of their work day HA
    If someday you actually WIN BIG with a real sweepstakes outfit like PCHouse they will contact you via phone, mail, or email or all 3 AND they will NOT charge you even 1 penny or attempt to get ANY additional information. They will never attempt to make you feel rushed or push you into a discission. They will NOT make you feel like your prize money will be forfeit within a 30 days if you don't respond. In fact they will show up at your front door. When PCH gives away anything over $999, 999.00 they send the prize patrol in a van a record the moment for you. If you do send them 19.95 - send Monopoly money and make sure the envelope has PLENTY of anthrax in it or at least powered sugar to scare the crap out of them. (make sure the sugar is really anthrax - sweet sweet anthrax

• Ju
    Julie Loveless May 12, 2016

I to have revived a letter. Better yet how is it that this company getting our names and address? Can any one answer that?

• Es
    E Solo Jay Jun 14, 2016

Is this it. Take A look

Comments

• Da
    David Luna Jun 15, 2016

cash award amount of $1, 800, 000 and the required submission of $19.95 seems to be a common thread in all these correspondence--as it is in my letter as well. seems too spontaneous as I previously did nothing to initiate entry into such a contest or lottery nor ever heard of such. The letter has history from United Kingdom, but mine has an return address to Bayside, NY 11361

• Do
    Doc46 Aug 09, 2016

We just got a letter telling us we won 1, 800, 000.00 and send 19.95 to release money! National Prize Register 212-35 42nd Ave #610704 Bayside, NY11361 . But the enverlopy to send check to is addressed as Processing Department, Whitestone, NY 11357 looked for it on line and comes up with police department!!! oo well to god to be true
    Also has account# 1073892810
    signed Pres. Richard Harrison

Cindy Werner

• Do
    Doc46 Aug 09, 2016

BUNCH OF BULL ***** advance as we are as a world how can these guys and gals get away with this B/S