National Prize CenterSCAM

P

Letter addressed to me that I had won1, 185, 000.000 (National Prize center) Signiture of one Anthony J Anderson, , VP of Internal Awards.
asking inreturn that I send $25.00 in order to recieve funds...nice try. Good thing for educated bank reps thanks Anna for saving me a big headahce and a loss of my money.

EXAMPLE*****

******************Declaration Form*************

( ) Yes I have been identified correcly as named
and distiguished by my Requisition No [protected]
I am over the age of 18 and therefore eligble to win my
N.P.C. $1, 185, 000.00 in Cash and Awrds entry agenda
( ) I have enclosed the reguired release fee as indicated below
( ) cash ( ) check ( ) Postal Order
Recorded Individual

• Ke
    Ken Adams Dec 03, 2008

I got one of these too. I'm sending it in with a note telling them to deduct the fee from my winnings.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices