National MarketingSCAM

R

I am so sorry that there are people that prey on good natured hard working folks that are seeking employment. That is about the lowest form of human being that can exist. There were a bunch of people that applied and the story goes the same; branch management. I will, however, be contacting the CBI to shut down this fraudulent business if you are reading this Dan Long and any other of you ###. I hope that you use my SSN so I can put you in a Federal Prison where you ALL belong. My other hope is that good people will read this and post their own experience so this does not happen to even more people. I have only been involved for 2 days and I did a little research. Good luck to the people I'm coming after as you have barked up the wrong tree.

Jane Shepard Nov 17, 2009

Hey Dan,

My nephew just joined this outfit, and this is what I was afraid of. If you see this, please contact me, I have more questions!

[protected]@aol.com

• Na
    nathaniel brown Nov 21, 2016

Called this place from a ad in the Cleveland Ohio employment guide. The recording says to leave your info and someone will get in touch with me. They sent a letter asking us to send in 35.00