National Magazine Exchange Fantasy Riches V Sweepstakesselling and/or sharing my info

I recently entered the publishers clearing house sweepstakes. Soon thereafter I started getting "official prize distribution statements", from the national magazine exchange. The only reason I know who's sending me these statements is because on the back, second to last line, of said statement it reads, "to view or privacy policy visit www.nmemags.com.", in very small print.
When I entered the pch sweepstakes I was very careful to opt out of any other sweepstakes and I didn't order anything. A lot of good that did me. Luckily I googled the nme website first to check for any scams. Thank god there are a lot of people with enough moxie to inform us of all their scheming ways. Thank you all

• Fr
    Frederick Charles Jones Oct 04, 2017

I don't think you ever win any money from them. They seem to be phishing for our information, selling magazines, and offering bogus bonuses. I get tired of getting their letters and endlessly talking to them for nothing.

• Gn
    gnelu Dec 05, 2012

I too have gotten these letters I have a saying if it's to good to be true LOOK OUT!!!

• Be
    becashook Aug 26, 2012

Just because you received this does not mean it was due to your PCH entry. It could have come from anywhere, This company is just trying to look like PCH.