National Library Of Poetryscam contests

W Jun 30, 2019

A picture says a 1000 words, I remember initialing it, sent it back-like I was instructed to do. I should have made a copy, I guess Melisa Mitchell just liked the name of my poem, since it's the title of the book. I was sure my poem would be in it, but it wasn't. I paid $11 for a rush shipment from Amazon of the book Where Dawn Lingers, 🤥 I just wanna see what I wrote if anyone has access to my poem Where Dawn Lingers by Wayne Townsend if you think your poem might be in the book I got I'd love to check for you. Howard Ely signed off on the letter below, I hear a lot of you talking about him.

scam contests