National Home ProtectionClass Action Lawsuit Filed

A Review updated:

My name is Allison Gill, I am a legal apprentice with Balestriere Lanza PLLC. We have filed a class action lawsuit against National Home Protection and are interested in talking to people who have been scammed by them. Please contact me at either [protected]@balestriere.net or by calling [protected] ext. 115. Our firm is very interested in hearing your stories about National Home Protection. If you would like more information on the firm, please go to our website at www.balestriere.net

Allison Gill,
Legal Apprentice
Balestriere Lanza PLLC

• C
      Dec 28, 2009

I hope you are more legitamit the NHP. I paid for a 3 year contract upfront over a year ago and have not been able to reach them for just as long. I have left a voice mail for you and am also sending an email in regards to the class action suit.

• K
      Mar 13, 2010

are- you still looking for complaints, I have documentation on all my phone calls, if you are interested, thanks Kelly Weiss

[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

• M
      Dec 14, 2010

I have purchase a HPW Paid $1, 649.60 and due not to expire until 02/15/2013
    I have never been able to contact them
    Michael Westbrook

• M
      Dec 14, 2010

I had 2 homes insured With NHP

• W
      Sep 15, 2016

I have been called daily by "Amanda, from National Home Protection" for over two months. The numbers are seemingly random from States from Cali to Maine. I just want the calls to stop. I've already signed up with the DoNotCall registry, with what would seem to be the opposite of the desired effect. It's driving me crazy!
    Gerald Eldreth [protected]@hotmail.com

• D
      Feb 20, 2017

@Wes Eldreth I too receive calls daily from Amanda and want the calls to stop. I have also requested to be removed from the d not call registry and this has not stopped Amanda!

• T
      Sep 25, 2018

National Home Protection was sued several times by NY AG and NJ? Why are they allowed to open up show again and selling home warranties again?

Why is David Seruya able to open shop with yet another Home Warranty "business" in NJ? https://www.boardofadvisors.com/review-details/m/92/david-seruya