NATIONAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLUBFalse &subscription&

A

First, my wife has dementia and is not supposed to respond to "offers". Allegedly my wife "joined" this group. She apparently paid $30 of $300 fee. Yesterday I received a call from a collection agency that we owed $270. This is the first I knew of this. Collection agency had no phone # for the company. Their website has no phone #. I want to talk with a real person about it. My wife has no recollection of receiving anything (although she may have) or of "joining".
I found other complaints on the web about them and now have a phone # which "may" be theirs. I will check it out. They are allegedly in Minnetonka, MN.