National Foreclosure InstituteFraudulent Refund Policy

E

I bought this program on 4/20/07; from Ann Goldschmidt of Discovering Foreclosure Profits, aka National Foreclosure Institute (NFI). Since I was looking for a program to supplement my retiring income and Ann promised that if all else failed after using her program and I didn't get a property, that my money will be retured to me after 1 year. Well, a year just passed this July, 08 and after many offers made to real estate agents, trying to get private investors to fund my offers, I am $2995+ poorer. All offers that I made were not accepted on the forms from the program, the theries taught were met with skepticism. Private investors were either not funding, required large down payments, or were just out of business. The customer service she said came with this program, was useless, a clerk was always trying to upsell you. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting anywhere following her program, so I spoke to other people who took her course, and they weren't successful either. I wrote to advise this company that I want my money returned as they had implied and promised and they said that money wasn't refunded. I would like this company to honor their oral promise to me, after all, a company should be held accountable for their advertising guru.

• Po
    position Apr 27, 2009

I would agree with the above-mentioned comments. I have spent close to $14, 000 with NFI and was told that there was a money back guarantee. That was a year and a half ago and I haven't made a cent. Credit is very tight. I subscribe to their GPS website/database and there is an error when using it, making it useless. I keep calling the NFI hotline [protected]) and leaving them messages, but no one returns my phone calls. The database is useless to me and I no longer want to subscribe to it. After all, I don't want to pay for something I can't use.