National Credit Audit CorpBad service

I received a COllection Notice from National Credit Audit Corporation stating I need to pay a past overdue Marie Claire magazine subscription of $8. I DID NOT ORDER this magazine. I did receive it in the mail once and thought it was a giveaway from some company or friend since I never subscribed to this magazine. I can barely pay my own rent why in the world will I waste my $ to a stupid magazine. THIS IS SUCH A FRAUD. I called their # and you wont get a human to talk to you. Sorry to dismay you NCAC but you'll never get any dime out of my pocket.

• Bo
    Bob Wyman Apr 10, 2008

NCAC is a notorious scam company that slams people with collection notices for publications they never ordered, received, or have even heard of. A simple Google search of the company's name will reveal only complaints like this one.

• Je
    Jerry Kunze Apr 09, 2008

Bill for magazine not ordered.