National CompaniesBig N ripped Me off.

S

I bought a premeum package from Big N, also known by the name National Companies, they told Me that I would get good benefits in My home state New York, but all the things thay told I was going to get was a big lie. I paid 2, 325.00 for the package, and lost My money, because in searching around for what they offer Me, I din't anything at all. I was told by a sales person from Big N, tha there were a lot of people, in My city, that have bought packages from National Companies, (BIG N) but that is not true, they lied to Me about everything the offered Me.

Mark Oct 05, 2008

I have a few questions for you. First of all, who signed you up with your benifits package? Becuase they did not explain anything to you. You do not purchase anything from the Big N market place. It is a portal that allows you to recieve discounts on items that you are purchasing directly from a store..ie. Home Depot, Circut City, Carrot Ink, etc.. National Companies offers signature items as well that are available by using your log-in to access thier web page. This benefits section offers significant disounts on cars, factory direct furnature, insurance, travel and so on and so on. It seems like your complaint is invalid and more like a misunderstading on how to access the benefits. If you are still involved you can shoot me an email and I can try and help explain it more in detail. National Companies is spreading like wildfire and there should be people in your area to help. Anyway, we are a big family and there are lots of people to help you not only use your benefits, but work the income opportunity if you so choose.

• Fi
    firetrole Nov 26, 2008

I have been reading these reports and it seems like for every site with a complaint there is a response from the company stating that the complaintant is confused and does not understand.
    did anyone ever get back with you to help you understand or is the company just covering their ### on each site?