National Car Rental / usury damage fees
My rental was vandalized in the Orlando Florida area in April 2019. I received a damage claim from National in the amount of $1, 447.02 - way too hire. I did receive an offer to lower this from Randall Hardie of National (he was very professional) but this is still too high based on the damage and business my firm does with National. Claim #[protected]. Brian McNiff
National Car Rental Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2019
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@Nationalcar.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More National Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about 
- National Car Rental - no snow tires 
- National Car Rental - changed the rate when I returned the car 
- National Car Rental And Avis Rentals - their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - charge previous bumps and scratches
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - poor unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] National Rental Car - do not rent
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - series
- National Car Rental - bad customer service and being overcharged