Natiional Magazine Exchangesweepstakes/magazine scam

Q

I was mailed a ltter to confirm an id nu, ber to entere in a sweepstales drawing and the next thing I know I was talked into getting these magazines. When I realized that 4 magazines for 4 payments of 67.04/month! I called right back in a matter of minutes and tried to cancel. They would not let me cancel saying that they submit the orders to the publishers and that it would be too much to cancel the order. I told them that if they did not cancel the order and give me aq cancellation number that I would cancel my credit card and if they even thought about touching my credit report I would start a class-action lawsuit against them. The guy who was supposedly an account supervisor put me on hold and came back and cancelled my order and gave me a cancellation number. This was after 20 minutes of him trying to convince me to keep the order active and not cancel. All i'm saying is beware of these people. Also put your foot down sometimes you have to be a ### to get things done right!