Natalie Rutherfordkfc post falls idaho

N

My husband and I have been to the post falls KFC store countless times and all but one time the staff has messed up my/our orders. Today, June 30th around noon I ordered a Georgia gold 12pc tender meal in the drive thru. Once again, my order fell short. By short I literally mean short. My 12 pc tender turned out to be only 11pcs. All the many times our order has been given to us incorrect we have not gone back or called to complain. We just accept what we received. KFC is not an inexpensive place to eat, so the fact that "someone" cannot count to 12 to complete my 12pc tender order is a bit over the top aggravating. Had this been the only time that store made a mistake, I probably would just suck it up but it has proven to be a very consistent problem. I would appreciate a response to this email as well as a little compensation. I live far enough away from the store that it's not exactly a quick trip down the street to confront the staff. And again, they consistently mess up our orders. I hope and look forward to hearing from someone that can help me with this on going issue. I love KFC, but it's not cheap and darn it, I want what I pay for.

With respect,