Napoli Kia Indoor Auto Outletservice at kia napoli indoor auto outlet 241 boston post rd milford ct

G Nov 05, 2018

Hi I have been a kia customer for almost 16 years. I purchased 2 kia sorento's, a 2003 and a 2015. I took very good care of my cars at the dealer for service for over $10, 000 for the 2003 and i would like to explain about the service for the 2015, of which i bought the extra ins for $1734.57
i was recently charged twice for a duplicate service done 5 months before for a total of $265.87. I knew i never miss a big mileage service and mentioned it but i was told it was not seen on the computer. I had gone in for an oil change. When i got home i checked my service records and it was performed 5 mos ago. They gave back my $ all but $10.65 on oct 22, I went in for a free ecu logic upgrade. Then they mentioned the m.P.I. Showed my 2 back tires needed alignment, that they were pointed in 2 different directions. They showed me a picture and said it would be $129.00 when i said i couldn't do it at that moment, they reduced it to total $95.70. I never came home with the m.P.I. Inspection paper to show my husband. I thought they were trying to recoup some of the previous money loss. I know we all make mistakes, but in june my tires were rotated and balanced.
I would like a copy of the mp.I. Paper that showed my rear tires in that condition. I just feel unsure of going back to that dealership.
Thank you for listening .
Geraldine a. Cappella [protected]