Naperville Importts OnlineCar condition

R

Naperville Imports is real team of liars who smile and lie to you.
They sold me good looking car that has been in the accident with many hidden
mechanical problems and leaking front window.
Car Fax report did not show any accident.

Agree to give to me big discount in exchange to cash payment.
Do not purchase from them.
They were kicked out of Better Business Bureau for violating customer’s requests.

• Du
    Duped Feb 15, 2009

This company is full of dishonest cheats. I traded a car to them on which a loan balance needed to be paid. Much like dealers have done in my past, they said they could easily take care of that and we closed the deal on my trade. I subsequently started receiving calls from the bank holding the loan on the car I traded with overdue notices stating that I was still responsible for the loan...it had not been paid off. When I was on the office of Naperville Imports the day I closed they actually pretended to call a local branch of the bank holding the loan and told me that they would be able to pay it that day. When I called the I got the run around for weeks (tricky to do in an office with only about three people). They claimed it was paid and that others' were in error, they passed the buck to others in the office, they promised repeatedly that it would be taken care of immediately. Two checks that they sent to the bank bounced. It took nearly 3 months for them to pay off my loan including about 20 calls and three visits from me. I cannot recount the occasions of blatant dishonesty I experienced with theses creeps. If I had the time I'd sit out front of their place with a sign that said Don't Do It.

• Sm
    Smarterthanu Feb 03, 2009

I checked with the Secretary of State police and they don't even have a complaint from someone named "TIM"! Also they stated that this is a civil matter, so what is the BS about the Criminal charges? Get a life stroke!

• Bo
    bob lumpkins Dec 29, 2008

I bought for cash a car in early October and still haven't received the title. I also bought a 6 mo. warranty but received no paperwork on that either. I guess I should have researched them before buying. I don't know if I bought a stolen car or what.

• Ti
    tim Dec 15, 2008

Where is my Title Naperville Imports i found out other people file kriminal charges against u

• Ti
    tim Dec 15, 2008

Naperville Imports Steve His Vife Blondie and Mike the bigest scam artist in business cons, cheats, dont pay tax ask for cash cheat the IRS ha