Menu
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
reviews & complaints

www.napervillecjdr.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram reviews & complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram reviews & complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram I got a problem with Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Naperville, IL

I got a problem with Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Naperville, IL. I had an appointment last Wednesday, January 19th, but they scheduled it because they couldn't solve the problem. They said they don't have labor on Saturdays, which was the day of my last oil change. Before this, I already told them about the problem. The problem started after they changed the brake fluid and rotated the tires. When I went on January 19th, the associate didn't want to look in the system and told me there's an inspection fee to check the car. I left and now I'm filing a complaint about it. Also, my car is jerking since they did the fuel injection service recently. I thought my car would be smooth and long-lasting after spending money on these things, but it's the opposite. I want them to look into and inspect it without any fees or charges. They have all the details in their system since the brake fluid change, the car is not smooth and making a grrrrr noise from the front. And after the fuel injection service, the car is jerking. So I need a resolution on this. It's a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram On May 14, 2022, I bought a Jeep Renegade from Naperville CDJ

On May 14, 2022, I bought a Jeep Renegade from Naperville CDJ. On May 13, 2022, I reached out to the dealership to ask about the Jeep's availability and price. *** sent me an email quoting a price of $34775, not including tax, title, license, and document fee. But when I agreed to purchase the Jeep, they suddenly said the price was $37275 before tax, title, license, and document fee. I showed them the email from *** with the quoted price of $34775, and my salesperson, ***, told me they could charge whatever they wanted and even add up to $25000 to the price. I feel like *** lied to me. When he emailed me the price of $34775, we also talked on the phone, and he never mentioned a price increase. On May 15, 2022, I emailed CJ and ***, but I haven't received a response regarding my concerns about the pricing. I want the dealership to adjust the price by $2500 plus tax to make up for the overcharge between the quoted price and the actual price they charged me. I really like the Jeep I bought, but I feel like I was deceived and treated very poorly by the Naperville CDJ staff.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram I just got a leased jeep from this dealership, and boy, do I have a story to tell!

I just got a leased jeep from this dealership, and boy, do I have a story to tell! So, I'm cruising along in my jeep when suddenly it starts doing this crazy thing called the "death Wobble." The dealership assured me it was an easy fix and even a recall. Great, right? Well, not so fast.

They initially said it would only take a few days to sort out, but here I am, over a month and a half later, and still no jeep. They keep saying they're waiting on parts, which I get, but they also keep telling me the parts have arrived and I should be able to pick up my jeep in a few days. But guess what? I don't hear back from them, and surprise, surprise, they're still waiting for those darn parts.

Now, here's the real kicker. I'm stuck paying for my car note and insurance while my jeep is MIA. They said they'd hook me up with a rental, and they even promised it would be all expenses paid until I got my car back. But guess what? I'm getting charged for the rental too! I've tried calling the dealership and the rental place, but no one seems to care. They're leaving me hanging, and I'm still stuck with the bill for the rental.

I'm starting to wonder if this whole situation violates the lease contract I signed. And to top it all off, they can't even give me an estimated date for when I'll finally get my jeep back. So here I am, paying for a car I can't even drive, along with insurance and a rental. It's just not fair.

Thanks for nothing, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Hide full review

Is Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Napervillecjdr.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

After using multiple security services, we have determined that the Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram website is safe for users. No malware, phishing, or security threats have been detected that could pose a risk to users.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram I left my car for service on **** night for my Friday morning appointment

I left my car for service on *** night for my Friday morning appointment. They said they were running late but would keep me updated. Friday passed without any calls. Saturday came and went, and I tried calling the service department multiple times, but no one answered. It's now Monday 12 Dash 13, and they still haven't looked at my car or given me an estimate for how long it will take. They can't provide a rental car, only a discount through enterprise, which doesn't make sense because they should cover the cost. I've been without a car since Friday and had to figure out my own transportation to work because they won't give me a timeline or even call me back. This service isn't cheap, so I'm spending even more money out of my pocket, and they won't help with a rental car or cover my expenses. They initially said it would be ready in 24 to 48 hours, which was fine since I'm usually off on weekends, but I expected it to be done on Saturday since they're open. They didn't bother to call or answer my calls. Now they're saying that Saturdays and Sundays don't count towards the 24 to 48 hour window, which doesn't make sense since they're open on Saturdays.

D

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram I bought a 2021 Jeep Cherokee in May

I bought a 2021 Jeep Cherokee in May . I've been having issues with CarPlay when my iPhone is connected. After making or receiving a call and disconnecting, the car radio stops working. Pressing any button doesn't do anything. I've been trying to get this issue resolved for months. I took the car to the dealership in October , and they did a software upgrade. But as soon as I left the parking lot, the issue happened again. I brought the car back, and a service advisor and a tech looked at it. They said a new radio needed to be ordered. I waited for weeks for someone to call me about the radio, but no one did. When I called the parts department, they said no radio was ordered for me. I tried multiple times to get information, but no luck. I asked to speak to the Service Director, and he said the ordered radio was sent back because I didn't pick it up. He claimed I never received a call about it. They ordered another radio, and it was installed in February. However, the issue still isn't resolved. They said they couldn't replicate the issue, even though I brought the car in with the issue. I had to go to the dealer and show them the problem. They told me to bring the car back this past Monday, but it's still not fixed. They said they opened a Star case with Chrysler last week. I picked up my car on Monday and have called and sent emails asking for the next steps to fix it, but I haven't received a response. The dealer never calls you back, so I had to call multiple times for updates.

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Customer Reviews Overview

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, located in Naperville, Illinois, is a renowned dealership that specializes in providing top-notch vehicles and exceptional customer service. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed the feedback and reviews from customers who have had the pleasure of dealing with Naperville CJDR. Here, we present an overview of the positive points that make this dealership stand out from the rest.

One of the most prominent aspects highlighted by customers is the extensive selection of vehicles available at Naperville CJDR. Whether you are in the market for a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram, this dealership has a wide range of models to choose from. Customers appreciate the variety and quality of vehicles, ensuring that they can find the perfect fit for their needs and preferences.

Another positive point that customers consistently mention is the exceptional customer service provided by the staff at Naperville CJDR. From the moment you step foot into the dealership, you are greeted by friendly and knowledgeable professionals who are dedicated to ensuring a pleasant car-buying experience. Customers appreciate the attentive and personalized assistance they receive, as well as the transparent and honest communication throughout the process.

Furthermore, Naperville CJDR has garnered praise for its competitive pricing and financing options. Customers have expressed satisfaction with the dealership's ability to offer fair and reasonable prices, as well as flexible financing solutions that cater to individual budgets and requirements. This commitment to affordability has made Naperville CJDR a preferred choice for many car buyers.

In addition to the exceptional sales experience, customers have also praised the dealership's service department. Naperville CJDR's certified technicians are highly skilled and provide efficient and reliable maintenance and repair services. Customers appreciate the professionalism and expertise of the service team, ensuring that their vehicles are well taken care of.

Overall, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. With its extensive vehicle selection, exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and reliable service department, this dealership has established itself as a trusted and reputable destination for all automotive needs. Whether you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, or require maintenance and repairs, Naperville CJDR is a dealership that consistently delivers on its promises.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Customer Service. Initial Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Discuss the issues you have had with Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.