Naira Matevosyan (Renault)libel by an internet troll, hooligan, well known alcoholic and shoplifter

N Review updated:

Naira Matevosyan Renault is collecting compromising materials on American lawyers (having registered a phantom law-firm business - Panther Law) and judges, then blackmails them in order to coerce them or dictate their will. This illegal alien has been libeling, harassing, blackmailing American citizens and professionals for decades.
Naira Matevosyan Renault has to be arrested ASAP and deported!

• People. I can't believe to our success! We won again. The state Georgia and all its judges are suckers of our lies. How stupid they can be? Never mind. Thank you Ara Khachatryan from Brooklyn, NY, now in New Jersey. I am so glad that you did not expose that I, and my mother (Marina), are the shoplifters, not Naira.

This site always removes Naira's Social Security Number that my mother (Marina) posted in numerous forums. I found a way. I will write it my words: two-hundred four, forty eight and the three thousand one hundred twenty four.

Stay tunes for my updates. Azniv Shahverdyan (Watertown, MA)

Marina Mkh Noble Nov 17, 2020

People, I can't imagine that our post (the initial one) had an enormous effect on the judges we wanted to fool. Naira gets denials one after another, and no attorney wants to take her cases. Judges and attorney believe what I write. It is awesome. Who is the next victim.

Hey guys, what's up, my soulmate Karine Martirosyan. Naira is all alone. Thank you, this site. You are my friend, my savor my dear cb dot co, . Yours truly Marina Mkhitaryan Noble. Amazon. Or not.

Thank you my dear attorney Mark Andre Campbell. Thank you, Mark's wife, Nicolle Kidman. I hope Mark does the the same kind of practice in Florida, after he left Georgia because of being at risk to be disbarred and deported.

As for Naira Matevosyan Renault, yes indeed, she has bombed the White House 68 times and has killed Melania Trump four times. She has killed 56 judges. My friend Ara Khachatryan was right about that. We have the pictures of the scene, where Naira is bombing the White House. The secret service of Macedonian White House on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue simply does not want to admit it. Why they did not confiscate Naira's gun when she was killing our first lady? She has killed our president. I love our president. Please. Where is Naira?

People, find Naira as she has fled to Venus and will kill us from there. Her Social Security number is [protected]. Please find by her SSN.

Marina Mkh.

• Fu
    FugutiveWatch Feb 13, 2018

If that attorney is representing the terrorists like yourselves, starting an Internet war, attacking Naira for years, filing against her, in the meantime allowing you, the Armenian terrorists (Ara Khachartryan and Marina Noble) libel Naira in this site and many other sites (when the court process is still ongoing), and dumping important evidence prior the trial, submitting stupid notices and motions every singe week that simply do not make sense, then the FAKE attorney Mark A. Campbell deserves my SPIT on his face and then a solitary cage in the prison. We will also contact to his law school in Florida to see whether he indeed has graduated?

People, Mark A. Campbell's data:
    Ga Bar 384028 (questionable), he has criminal records (check Mark A Campbell, DOB 12/25/1969, in www.whitepages.com, narrowing the search for Dacula, GA).

Mark A Campbell does not have any place to practice, that is one of the reasons he represent Armenian terrorists. He usually works at home and his home address is: 1278 Austin Thomas Dr, Dacula, GA 30019

We shall report the Bar this hooligan attorney's disethical criminal behavior.

Marina Mkh Noble Nov 17, 2020

@FugutiveWatch People, I can't imagine that our post (the initial one) had an enormous effect on the judges we wanted to fool. Naira gets denials one after another, and no attorney wants to take her cases. Judges and attorney believe what I write. It is awesome. Who is the next victim ?

Naira is all alone. Thank you, this site. You are my friend, my savor . Yours truly Marina Mkhitaryan Noble.

Marina Mkh.