Nail Palacehard selling

I went to the outlet in JP thinking that i can have a nice treat for myself instead i find myself forced to buy a package which cost me $2900 for 7 sessions! I seriously think that you guys should not hard sell to your customers and please respect your customer's decision on not buying your packages. It is rude to force your customers. One of your staff even requested me to pass my cc to her so that she can do the transactions for me. And me still not done with the treatment yet gave her the card with the thought of her wanting to help me settle while i finish. I was tired from work and i dont deserve all this. Yes your staffs are friendly but with an agenda. And they gave me some cosmetics saying it's complimentary but actually they already included in the bill.

• Nail Palace Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

As we are committed to providing customer service to the highest standard, we take this issue very seriously.

Do you mind providing the date of the visit and your phone number or the invoice number and send to our email: cs.[protected]@gmail.com? So we can check what is included in the package. Also, we will re-educate the staff to provide you with better services with less or no pressure for you to continue to enjoy the services.

Su