NAFCSI FRESH STARTAlan Toppelberg

My cousin lost her house because of this horrible person. I trusted him with her life and he ignored our calls for two weeks then had his wife yell at her as if she was wrong. Unbelievable. He sold her credit repair and then he disappeared off the face of the earth after she missed one of his (way excessive) charges. Thank you for nothing Alan, what a help you were. He swore he would help my family and we lost a house because of his excellent guidance. Do not trust ALAN TOPPELBERG!

Madhur1 Dec 09, 2010

ALAN TOPPELBERG IS A MAJOR SCAM ARTIST! ***Warning DC Metro Area, and beyond*** Do not do business with this man. He was "de-barred" as an attorney by the Supreme Court! He has been cited for professional misconduct by a state disciplinary authority on several occasions. Toppelberg failed to disburse the proceeds from a settlement promptly to entitled third parties, For several years the third parties were misled by Toppelberg, and his staff. Bottom line this man will get your money and try to avoid you. This is clear in his history of scamming innocent people on a regular basis. -D.C. Resident

jaimebossman Dec 10, 2010

Oh yea, I know this man Toppelberg.. I used to work for this crook at NAFCSI Fresh Start... What a scam shop... I remember how he would make me tell people he was in meetings while he was eating his lunch... he is so disorganized and has no care or concern for others...

to top it off, when he fired me (I asked for wednesdays off to go to school) and he said that I had to make my choice on which was more important. I choose school.

then guess what? when It came time to get paid, he avoided my calls like he does the customers. When his wife called me back she explained that they were not legally obligated to pay me anything and told me to take them to court. sick people.

thanks alan and susan for ripping me off!!! SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM