Nacel Properties - Porter ApartmentsInsect Infestation

Hi,

I am advising anyone who plans to rent at either 1888 Victoria Diversion or 3615 Victoria Drive, please do not. They are by far the worst property rental management company. I have been told by RTB that they have gotten so many complaints and on going dispute claims from this one company.

They think they can scare you by putting clauses from the Residential Tenancy Act and trying to blame you for something where they have no evidence to prove you did it.

This place has been claimed to have insect infestation according to the City of Vancouver and the Bed Bug Registry Site as well.

I wish I had known sooner about this company, and how they handle their tenants well being et all. Please do your research before you look into this place. Everything which has been said about this company is TRUE.

Please do not waste your money renting at these places, they take your money and expect you to just pay when something occurs and to let them just have their way. By far the worst, unethical and unprofessional company. Cressey should look into this and how they treat and run their buildings across BC.

RESOLVED

fasdfsdffasfsafasdfasfasdfafafafasfafafafafasasfafafasdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• Gh
    GHH852 Oct 28, 2015

I am assuming your a white person hence y he is probably nice to you. I see the way he is when he speaks to other races like myself. And Yes there is a system that all building managers have to keep track of their tenants. I guess you haven't seen the worst side of him. He wouldn't take care of the insect infestation and told me I had to pay for it as I had brought it in the apartment. The city of Vancouver had to step in to force him to deal with the matter. What kind of building manager is that?!! He has also hung up on me on the phone and was speaking very rude when asked a question, how do you call that professional in any way.

• 51
    5194964 May 22, 2015

Raymond is definitely not a good building manager, however, he is not "by far the most unprofessional and rude building manager".
    How is Raymond a racist?
    You have been red flagged in his system? There is a system?
    We have been renting at Porter for 2 years now, and we love it here. In-suite laundry, plenty of storage space, great neighbors, and it is pet-friendly!
    The building is clean and well maintained, thanks to the cleaning and maintenance staff (not Raymond).

• 75
    756396 Mar 03, 2015

I agree Raymond is by far the most unprofessional and rude building manager I had to deal with.
    He is a racist and I was told I have been red flagged in his system and would not give me a reason why,

• 65
    6544 Oct 28, 2014

Raymond is the building manager [protected].