N A DKeep calling after I told them to take me off the list!

This Company keeps calling my house even though I have told them to take me off their list several times. My number is also on the do not call list. I also don't appreciate the fact that I get hung up on when I try to explain this, and the fact that I don't own the vehicle any more.

• SPG Consultants Oct 02, 2009

It is a well known fact that dealing with telemarketing agents can sometimes be one of life's most stressful and stagnating experiences.

Harassing calls, threats and use of obscene language can pressurize you to the edge and moreover, a collector may embarrass you by contacting your employer or even be pursued to disburse for a debt that is not rightfully yours.

There are limits on how far telemarketers can go, that is why we provide information on how to put an end to telemarketer calls and more efficiently, how to correspond with them about your account and/or to dispute a collection action and can teach you what are your rights in terms of privacy.

You can find out more information on our website: www.spgconsultants.webs.com

By informing each other, we protect each other.

Sincerely,

• De
    deathtoast4 Feb 11, 2012

I told em to f*** off and stop calling me lol