myproducts.comcannot obtain refund

S

I recently requested a refund after ordering a money making website, yeah I know, I should have known better. The further you go into this process the more money is being charged. This company gave an incomplete phone number on my bank statement. I have e-mailed them and they do not respond to any. How do I get my money back? Don't get "sucked into this one".
Sharesa

• Si
    silky1008 Dec 11, 2008

this is the company's full info. I hope it helps you! Good Luck.