[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com — continental tire rebate visa card
Activated a rebate visa card in September 2017 with 70.00 on it from Continental Tires. Never used it and went to use it yesterday only to be advised it had expired in August 2018 which is against the CARD Act law and against the terms of the card agreement I received. Cannot reach anyone in the company on their phone lines and only offers an address to mail to for "customer service". This is frustrating and I want the card reissued with the money on the card for my use as was intended by the manufacturer, Continental, who issued this rebate. If we cannot get resolution here I intend to contact the manufacturer directly to request a new card be issued.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Care's Response · Oct 17, 2019
Rebate Special Services
Dear Consumer rme4nylic :
We received your compliant regarding your $70.00 Continental Tire Reward. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.
Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - I have two visa cards as rebates from belle tire - $150 - cannot register online or on phone
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - card won't activate online nor via phone