[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.comcontinental tire rebate visa card

Activated a rebate visa card in September 2017 with 70.00 on it from Continental Tires. Never used it and went to use it yesterday only to be advised it had expired in August 2018 which is against the CARD Act law and against the terms of the card agreement I received. Cannot reach anyone in the company on their phone lines and only offers an address to mail to for "customer service". This is frustrating and I want the card reissued with the money on the card for my use as was intended by the manufacturer, Continental, who issued this rebate. If we cannot get resolution here I intend to contact the manufacturer directly to request a new card be issued.

• Resolution Statement

• MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Care's Response · Oct 17, 2019

Rebate Special Services

Dear Consumer rme4nylic :

We received your compliant regarding your $70.00 Continental Tire Reward. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.

Thanks,

Kent Patterson
    Complaint Analysis
    Kent.[protected]@bhnetwork.com
    HawkIncentives.com

Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business

Rm