MyOrder.comunauthorized charges

I have several unauthorized charges of 40.40 and more to my visa acct. I am turning these into the Atty. General to try to get this stopped!!!

• Tr
    Tricia McFarland Mar 07, 2008

Unauthorized charge to my credit card for 49.99! Beware people!

• Ar
    Arlene Munoz Mar 26, 2008

I have 2 unauthorized charges one for 54.95 and the other for 57.94 for a purchase of digital river.

• Ky
    Kymme Wood Jul 31, 2008

I have an unauthorized charge on my acct for 49.99. I need a phone # and contact person to get this taken off. If not, I will claim a fraud with my bank and Myword.com

• Jh
    JHENDERSON Aug 14, 2008

TWO CHARGES ONE FROM DIGITAL RIVER AND ONE ITUNES

joey cook Oct 06, 2008

i ordred norton anti virus from symantec and have been charged for it but it has not been downloaded

• Pa
    Patricia Smith Jan 30, 2009

I ordered a trial bottle of acaiberry detox, was to pay shipping only of $5.95. Have now been charged $87.13 two times for items that were not sent to me and have not authorized any thing to be charged to my charge card. I have made numerous attempts to contact the company and none of the numbers I locate are any good.

Patricia Smith
    Garland
    North Carolina

• Ke
    Kerstin Kramer Feb 25, 2009

I ordered Norton anti virus from symantec and have been charged for it but it has not been downloaded.

Please respond ASAP.

Kerstin Kramer
    Spring Hill, Fl

• Ka
    Kathy Apr 02, 2009

I have 49.99 charge that was cancelled

• Re
    red-hot-01 Jun 07, 2009

I ordered Norton the cost was 49.95 and was charged 59.95 and can not get it to install. Have done everything it has given as suggestions to do to a complete the install, it will not work!!! Now I can not get it to uninstall!!! as it has suggested to do:( to try and make it work! It Gives error message and needs to be restarted, after 4 days that message gets old.

• Hm
    HMDG Jun 20, 2009

I ordered a trial bottle of acaiberry detox capsules from an ad on my yahoo page, I was to pay only $1.99 plus @2.00 shipping, which was charged to my credit card. Recieved the bottle of pills a week later. When I
    recieved my credit card statement there was another charge for $87.13. I put a hold on my credit card, and called the company. They said I subscribed to recieve more pills, I DID NOT!! I asked to cancel the subscription and was given a confirmation #. A friend suggested I google the phone # for this co. that was on my statement, I did, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS JUST LIKE MINE, WHO HAVE NEVER RECIEVED A REFUND.
    THE PHONE NUMBER IS [protected] OR [protected].

• Mg
    MGK Jul 21, 2009

I ordered Acai Berry Detox and got charged $87 plus an internation access fee. The thing is I never recieved it. Now they keep telling me I have to send the3 bottle back for a refund. I just want everyone to know about this company. I have demanded a refund and told them I was going to report them to the BBB. Be aware .

• Kt
    kthy trolan Aug 08, 2009

I ordered a trial bottle of Acaiberry Detox from an ad on yahoo page, I was to pain only $0.99, which was charged to my credit card. i did not recieve the bottle when they said I should so I call to cancel on 7/21/09. I did receive the bottle on 7/24.09 . I checked my bank account and seen i was billed $ 39.95 plus $1.95 S&H on 7/24/09. So i called again on 7/28/09 about the charges they stated that charge was for colon clease that I did not order or receive . I did end up recieving it in the mail that day. I checked with my checking account to see if any refunds were credit to my bank account only, to find out that they have (stole) charged more to my account now $ 87.13 plus $0.70 foreign fee on 7/25/09. I contacted the Acaiberry Detox company again on 7/29/09 a which the I told them I will have to take steps to recieve my refund I was finally given (RMA)# and told how to mail these products back. So i mailed the products back with a tracking # and Insurance on the products I was mailing back on 7/30/09 . They recieved the product package I mail back on 8/3/09 at 2:17 pm since that time I have not yet recieved a refund I have tried to contact them only to be put on hold 5 times at half hour per time 3 days in a row. I do have the Id # of 3 of customer service personal whom I have spoke to and or have placed me on hold for more then 1/2 hour before hanging up on me. Kathy Trolan ([email protected]) RACHAEL RAY SHOW : ABC: NBC THANK ALOT FOR HELPING THIS COMPANY ROB PEOPLE OF THIER MONEY> THE PHONE NUMBERS I CALLED WERE [protected], [protected], [protected] I want a full refund in the amount that was UNATHORIZED $ 129.73 WAS THE TOTAL AMOUNT> SO ALL BE WARNED IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR MONEY TAKEN AND THE PROBLEMS THIS COMPANY HAS CAUCED ME DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THE AcaiBerrt Detox LP Web site.

Cherylynn Sep 29, 2009

ARGH!!! I ordered the Acai Berry and I received a call from them stating they were going to give the colon cleanse with the trial order. I said ok. I was then call again to offer me a deal for the following month for $29.95. I said ok. I received another call for a different higher amount for the same deal. I told them I had already been notified before. I was told not to get testy with them! I wasn't nasty I was polite. I received the Acai Berry in one box. Then later I received the colon cleanse in another shippment. Then shortly after that I received another box which I haven't opened yet and don't intend to. I checked my bank statement this morning and noticed that I was charged $39.95 and $49.95. I did not agree to this and I think I was charged for the colon cleanse which was in the trial offer.
    I called their toll free number and I was informed that they only had a record of just being charged for the trial offer! I am livid! I asked to speak to the supervisor and was put on hold for about 15 minutes. I gave up waiting.
    This isn't over I will pursue this issue further!