MyMumMadeItNo information about my order

M

I placed my order and paid for the shipping. MyMumMadeIt rep assured me that I'll get my order in two weeks. These two weeks I have been waiting patiently but started to get nervous when my order did not arrive.
I contacted MyMumMadeIt customer support and they said that there was nothing to worry about and that my order was on its way.
When I emailed for the third time they said the same thing.
I have no idea where my order is or what has happened to it. And MyMumMadeIt is not helpful at all!
Even if I'll get my items I definitely will not be buying anything from this site again.