mylpccard.comCredit Card

Was looking to make credit better. Went on line found mylpcard.com. When on line put in my information tried to look at details of the credit card but the computer or the line on the page would not let me view the conditions. By that time They had my information. As soon as I realized, two minutes later then I wrote an email stating that I made a mistake and I was laid off. Begged them not to take money out of my account. Not only did I email also called & wrote letter and mailed it to them. After one week I noticed that someone had tried to get money out of my account traced it back and found out it was mylpcard.com. I called right away talk to someone and they told me I signed up on the computer so that means they can go into my account without my permission. Second week they tried to take money out of my account again and did not have enough in the account so it fined me thirty more dollars. That is a total of sixty dollars so far going on my third week. The only thing I can do is cancel my account and pay the fine. I tried calling being reasonable and they don't care. This company does not care about anyone but them selfs. I might of stuck with someone that is willing to work with me but this is ridiculous.

jared padilla Sep 25, 2009

my name is jared and i want to tell everyone out there that lpc. card is a scam i lost my money behind this fraudsters dont fall for anything they tell you im going to make sure i get my money back because they went into my acccount and got the money.