MyIbsnDont fall into their trap

I was in USA for 3 months for the year of 2011. Used the service from MyIbsn for filing my tax returns. In the month of April 2012 I paid them their complete fees (around 130USD) and subsequently mailed my tax documents prepared by IBSN to their office duly signed. And that was it, since then I have been trying to call them, for the last two months, none of the phone numbers mentioned on their websites ever work. Their India phone numbers have the same story. None of my emails have been responded to. I cant find any info. on my tax filing status through my account on their website and the same goes for IRS website as well. Getting my refund from the IRS is a different story I cant even find out if IBSN actually filed my tax returns for 2011. When I look at complaint boards I see them full of complaints for this company, fail to understand how can a company be unresponsive to this extent. I will certainly take legal action against them once my patience runs out, and I am sure it will pretty soon.